Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Target auto luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: More Target auto luv

@Anonymous wrote:
Just a side note: Is there a system glitch going on? Why are some of our posting statuses deleted? We have worked hard for our statuses. Now we are back to being newbies?😲

Congratulations on your increase!  I love seeing that Target is loosening the purse strings.

My rank went down 2 levels too.

Message 11 of 15
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well, I'm finally back in with the in-crowd. Target finally raised my CL again after my statement cut last night. They gave me another $500 increase.

My initial starting limit was $500, in Dec. 2015. Then, when everyone got auto increases in April, mine went from $500 to $900. Now, after the statement cut last night, it went from $900 to $1400.

So happy! With all the auto luv and approvals lately, I was beginning to feel left out. Now, I'm back in with the in-crowd.

Also, with all of the luv going on in BOA recently, I also asked for an increase last night on my secured BOA 99/500 card, that I also had since Dec. I was also hoping to go unsecured. No instant decline or approval. It went into pending. 😒 They declined it in April, because they said I did not have enough payment history. I just paid it off after carrying a small balance on it for months, so they could see a consistent payment history. So we'll see. If not, I'll just sock drawer it, then try after my 1 year anniversary.

Watch for a big cli next month. If it happens, you are being upgraded to the MC version. Mine happened the same way like yours, $300 to $800, $800 to $1300, and last month statement cut (which was the month following last auto cli) went from $1300 to $4K and then i received a letter in the mail saying i am being upgraded to the MC version starting from august 25th. Hope you get the same too. Congrats and good luck!

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be awesome if that happened. Thank you for the heads up. I'll update again, if it is upgraded. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I now see the pattern no more PIF for a moment I'll bring it close to zero see what happens.

Message 14 of 15
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@tamaralig wrote:

I now see the pattern no more PIF for a moment I'll bring it close to zero see what happens.

Yes, i always used to pay off too, but i got the cli's and the upgrade all when i had a balance on the card. Also here is another trick. Every month a week before your statement cuts off, update your income information. Even if it is by $1.00 And one more thing i started doing was, everytime i go to Target, I buy a few pieces of stuff, pay for them, then get a drink from Starbucks ( we have starbuckes in our targets here in TN) and then go do a little more shopping. So i try to make a few transactions at least for each time i go. Sometimes, i come to the register and split the stuff in 2 and pay in 2 times. I can't say this is why i got the cli, but i think at least it is worth a try. Good Luck!

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.