Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More new cards added again.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

More new cards added again.

Just yesterday, I was approved for two more cards that was actually a surprise to me. I was approved fo a Walmart Store CC (wish it was a MCSmiley Sad) for $800. Also i thought that I would go ahead and pull the trigger and apply for the PayPal Extras MC. I was actually shocked that I was approved for the MC at $500Smiley Surprised. I was actually expecting to get the smart connect account if I was approved at all. 

I was actually quite surprised that I was given a second chance with Synchrony (I burnt them for about $4k in CO's that dropped on 8/1/16). I know at least this time I will be treating these cards right and hoping that they will be growing into a set of cards again. So from this point into the next 6 months, I will definately be gardening. So far I am looking at maybe one or two cards that might get cut after a year if they don't have any good increases (plus it keeps me from staying in toy-card-limit-ville)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: More new cards added again.

Congrats. Glad you're on the road to recovery and won't mess up this second chance!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: More new cards added again.

@Anonymous wrote:

Just yesterday, I was approved for two more cards that was actually a surprise to me. I was approved fo a Walmart Store CC (wish it was a MCSmiley Sad) for $800. Also i thought that I would go ahead and pull the trigger and apply for the PayPal Extras MC. I was actually shocked that I was approved for the MC at $500Smiley Surprised. I was actually expecting to get the smart connect account if I was approved at all. 

I was actually quite surprised that I was given a second chance with Synchrony (I burnt them for about $4k in CO's that dropped on 8/1/16). I know at least this time I will be treating these cards right and hoping that they will be growing into a set of cards again. So from this point into the next 6 months, I will definately be gardening. So far I am looking at maybe one or two cards that might get cut after a year if they don't have any good increases (plus it keeps me from staying in toy-card-limit-ville)

Congrats On Your Success!.Robot LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.