Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Citi DC SP CLI's Same Day

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Multiple Citi DC SP CLI's Same Day

Good evening. I have been reading these forums for about two years,so I owe all of you a big thank you for all of the tips 

and strategy.This is my first post.In September of last year I got the Citi DC card. $1,500.00 starting limit. About a month or so later I took a HP for a CLI. Got it to $6,500.00 Fast forward to today. I knew from these forums you probably wont get a CLI until 6 months after the last one. So this afternoon I sign into Citi account and go to Request a credit line increase. Approved for $1,500.00 increase to $8,000.00 Not bad.There was verbage that said "want more" but it was for a HP. I started doing this but stopped half way through and went back to the main screen. Was updated to 8K. I went back to the Request a Line Increase site and was still soft pull wording. Why not right? Got another $1,500.00. Long story shorter I did this 7 times getting $1,500.00 each time for a new SL of $17,000.00 before getting the HP notice. Not Bad and probably more luck then deserve in there but I'm not making the rules :-)

DP's My Fico8 scores

TU 755

EX740

Eq 741

HP's LOL 28

DTI 8%

Annual income about $60,000.00

Total # of accounts 33

Total TL's $230,000

Uti 3%

This card had a $2,700.00 BT on it when I did this.

AAOA 1.5 years

AAOOA 12.5

Highest limit 30K Local Cu

Hope this can help somebody!

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Multiple Citi DC SP CLI's Same Day

Wow! Unicorn!

Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!

Amazed! Congratulations!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol someone did this the other day with their secured card that just graduated. I am amazed Citi hasn’t fixed it. 

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, this is insane from Citi. Its super hard to get a 17k Citi Dc on a good day lol. I know its not a glitch cuz i still cant get any sp cli Smiley Wink. Nice job, hope it sticksSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 50
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, this is insane from Citi. Its super hard to get a 17k Citi Dc on a good day lol. I know its not a glitch cuz i still cant get any sp cli Smiley Wink. Nice job, hope it sticksSmiley Happy

literal LOL

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Crazy! Congrats on your multiple Citi DC CLIs! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 50
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol someone did this the other day with their secured card that just graduated. I am amazed Citi hasn’t fixed it. 

Congratulations!

I immediately thought of him as well... this makes two (2) similiar cases of the Citi Multi-SP increase occurring.  Op congrats on the increase!

Message 7 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

someone found a bug lol... Citi will get it fixed, just hopefully not before my CLI that is set to be later this month where i will certainly be trying this as well.

Congrats on your CLI's hopefully they all stick which i speculate they will

Message 8 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely a glitch, but there's no problem in taking advantage of it while the window of opportunity is there.

Like you CC, I've got a CLI opportunity coming up in 2 weeks and will definitely give this a shot!

Message 9 of 50
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Amaing job

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.