Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 18yr old. Approved US Bank!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 18yr old. Approved US Bank!!!

Thanks for helping me celebrate my daughters Discover it student chrome $1000 and now you may join me in celebrating her US Bank approval $1000. You probably know her history from my Discover post but if not here's a quick run down. Blank report after disputing fraudulently open account reported on TU and EQ from when she about 14 or 15. Added her as an AU on my Discover 3 months ago now. No EX FICO score and Credit Karma list her scores at 670s and 680s for TU and EQ. Am yet to purchase her FICO. 2 inquiries on each report. BofA, Deserve, Discover, and US Bank. 2 denials, and 2 approvals out of the 4 apps. Gardening now until next year. Btw...US Bank checked EQ. We live in Texas.

Screenshot_2018-10-05-08-46-27.png

4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: My 18yr old. Approved US Bank!!!

Very niceSmiley Happy She's gonna have a hella profileSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

U.S. Bank gave me my first credit card at that age. Congrats to your daughter!

Message 3 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your daughter’s USB approval! Thought their Siggy card is a $5K min?
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Yeah just suddenly remembered those measly $500 USB approvals! Even to stronger profile apps.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.