Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 1st Sync Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 1st Sync Success

After getting turned away by Lowes a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try my hand at Walmart a coule of days ago.  Applied online and received a 24 hr message. Of course I called them right away, verified my identity, and VOILA!!! Approved with a $1200 SL. Like a dummy, I didn't ask if it was a store card or Mastercard. Oh well, I will find out when it hits my mail box next week.

Sure wanted that Lowes though.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 1st Sync Success

Enjoy that flower. It will bloom nicely. 

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nicely done!. Good starting limit. Will grow fo shoSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

if thats ur TU Fico 8 i dont see how you didnt get approved for lowes but congrats on the walmart approval it sure will grow i started at $400 in may 2015 and its now at $5k good luck.

Message 4 of 8
NICKI183
Established Contributor

Looks like you have had success with Walmart, WTG!  By the look of the scores and what you have achieved thus far.  I look to add AMEX, CHASE, and CITI to my list of creditors. 

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your TU Score is in the 7's like it shows than it should be a  MC. Sync is good with linking Dual Cards with TU Scores in the 7's.

Congrats on the new cardSmiley Happy 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man...reading these posts gets my juices flowing. I caled the credit solutions number to find out if I had a store card or a Mastercard coming, and they said it is a Mastercard. Hooray!!  Then I asked them for a CLI to $10K and was told that I have to have the card in hand before they can consider a CLI on the Mastercard for security reasons. She sounded very positive about my request and told me request the CLI when I call back to activate the card.

I sure will.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Told you LOL The Syncrony Bear is very predictable.......

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.