cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 7th AMEX, Citi AAdvantage, NFCU Approval and more !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My 7th AMEX, Citi AAdvantage, and more !!!

Lowe's Consumer Card

CLI $1,000 -> $6,000

You should be able to get a $12k credit limit with that TU score. Just ask.....
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy smokes... I was feeling guilty about picking up my 13th, 14th, and 15th card today, but look at your profile!  Congrats on your new cards.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lowe's Consumer Card

CLI $1,000 -> $6,000

You should be able to get a $12k credit limit with that TU score. Just ask.....

I don't know where I'd be if without this forum. Pr0blumz6, THANK YOU !!! I said, why not.

Lowe'sCLI_12K.png

Screenshot 2017-01-05 16.25.16.png

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy smokes... I was feeling guilty about picking up my 13th, 14th, and 15th card today, but look at your profile!  Congrats on your new cards.

THANKS !!!!

I started to get anxious on how can I keep track of payment dues, etc. Thank goodness for phone apps, account alerts that never existed when I gave up on credit cards and closed them all in 2005 !!! Still finding it a little confusing but I'll get my system together soon. For now, I'm reverting to my old habits of just paying with cash every purchase I make. I'd pay with my credit card and pay it on the same day. Keeping my UTI at 0% by paying it as soon as it hits my credit card, pending or posted. Letting 1 or 2 post a balance to make sure they know I'm using it.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.