cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Approvals!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Visitor

My Approvals!

FICO 8 score is 633.
21 inquiries in last 60 days.
My approval list in order of acquisition.

USAA Auto Loan: 19k
Amex BCE: 5k SL
Capital One Plat: 300 SL
Valero: 300 SL
Academy Sports: 350 SL
USAA Amex: 3k SL

As recommended my garden starts. Hope to one day remove Capital One and go for Chase. I do feel blessed for the credit lines granted to me.

My credit reports have 13years of age with my last open credit line in 2010. No baddies. No late payments. Now that I am older and feel more responsible and a better paying career helps. Thanks all for the great info here. I look forward to updating with CLIs in the future.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: My Approvals!

Congrats on your approvals 

Message 2 of 12
Super Contributor

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 3 of 12
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 4 of 12

Nice run there, grats to all of them Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and welcome to lol/24. Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 12
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the success!

Message 7 of 12
Valued Contributor

@Rayteh wrote:
FICO 8 score is 633 ... No baddies. No late payments ...

Hmmm. Seems like this combination ought not be possible? Smiley Surprised

Congratulations! on your approvals. 

Starting Score: (5/24/2018) -- FICO 08 EXP: 643; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (11/11/2019): FICO 08 EXP: 747; TU: 749; EQ: 747
2019 Goal Score: 800 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 12
New Visitor

I just updated my fico 8 and it is now 689. But i do agree this should not be possible but happy it is
Message 9 of 12
Super Contributor

When it rains it pours. Congrats! And... Welcome to the forums!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.