Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Final Navy success story

Nicely done @AverageJoesCredit!

Message 31 of 58
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

AverageJoesCredit,

First, prayers and positive thoughts on the way for your dad.  I know you are doing the best you can for him. Enjoy him and appreciate the fact you still have him with you. If there is anything I can for you, PM me and I'll do what I can to help. I know your family appreciates everything you do for them.

Also congratulations on your NFCU CLI.  That's great to see. I love reading the success you always have. I have been talking to a loan officer about getting a HELOC to finance my remodel I want to do sometime soon. From my conversation, if you have direct deposit with them, they only ask for POI for mortgages, HELOCS, and large loans.  They are still one of my favorite credit unions.

Finally, we all have had struggles that we survived. I firmly believe that we will survive the challenges and uncertainty we are facing today and in the near future. I look forward to reading your financial adventures soon!

Guyatthebeach

Message 32 of 58
southernblueeyes
Contributor

Congratulations!! So very happy for you. 

NFCU Cash Rewards $16,000
PenFed Power Cash Rewards $12,500
Apple Card $8,200
NFCU Flagship $20,000
Capital One Savor $15,000
PenFed Pathfinder $10,000
Message 33 of 58
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you all my friends , fellow MFers, and LIErs ❤ Reading your commentary has braught more joy then you will ever know and i wish the world could rotate on the positivity that emanates from you guys and galsSmiley Happy.  Stay safe, healthy, and most importantly, continue helping each other for without it we are just numbers and i much prefer being  a LetterSmiley Wink A..J...C...😁🙋‍♂️😊

Message 34 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit  congrats on your increase and new milestone! 

Message 35 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats on everything you've achieved despite having the deck stacked considerably against you. You've done more with less than many higher earners have and that's remarkable.

More importantly, best hopes and wishes to you going forward with the challenges life is throwing at you with the family situation and what Covid has done to your area. If anyone can come out on top, it's you. You've more than proven that many times over.

Much admiration for you my friend. We are all in your corner and as a few others have said, I'm only a PM away if I can ever help out or especially if you ever decide to venture up the NY way! Hope to see you again soon here Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 58
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Joe on your Navy love

Its always great to see one of us low-ballers hit a home run

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 37 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Side-eye/watchful eye kat didn't get recognized, but would like to congratulate you on your NFCU achievements!  Keep your chin up @AverageJoesCredit and keep on marching strong.  Sending positive vibes your way and the beautiful island of PR + hoping for 2021 be an even more fruitful year for ya.

ezgif-4-1ff91c3d1f88.gif

Message 38 of 58
heeseon
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations

TU789 EQ786 EX791(05/23)
Message 39 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Side-eye/watchful eye kat didn't get recognized, 

ezgif-4-1ff91c3d1f88.gif

Ahahahaha!  Funny cat....but a little spooky too.  

@Anonymous   Howdy Island Sistah, what the heck does PB mean (hee hee).... peanut butter?  

@AverageJoesCredit I was just thinking about all y'all have had to deal with in PR. Have y'all even recovered to 50% from all the Hurricanes and TS from the past few years?   Between that and the Downturn/Pandemic combo it's hard to imagine what all you've have had to deal with.

((((( Come on 2Heart21 )))))

Tell POPS Hey! from Georgia and I'll send some peach cobbler next season. 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 40 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.