Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Final Navy success story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Final Navy success story

@GApeachy Peach Cobbler what what?? How do I get on THAT list LOL!!  Yes, PB is peanut butter; you got me lol!!  Peachy you are so dang funny! Hope all is well sistah! Aloha-hootie-hoot-hoo!! Heart

Message 41 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy Peach Cobbler what what?? How do I get on THAT list LOL!!  Yes, PB is peanut butter; you got me lol!!  Peachy you are so dang funny! Hope all is well sistah! Aloha-hootie-hoot-hoo!! Heart

20191113_164357.gif

Message 42 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing!  What a score.  So glad Navy came through for you.  

You're resilient and resourceful. You got this.   😉

Message 43 of 58
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 44 of 58
crys12065
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your success!  Navy be crazy but awesome LOL. 

In the garden until 2020
Message 45 of 58
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Side-eye/watchful eye kat didn't get recognized, 

ezgif-4-1ff91c3d1f88.gif

Ahahahaha!  Funny cat....but a little spooky too.  

@Anonymous   Howdy Island Sistah, what the heck does PB mean (hee hee).... peanut butter?  

@AverageJoesCredit I was just thinking about all y'all have had to deal with in PR. Have y'all even recovered to 50% from all the Hurricanes and TS from the past few years?   Between that and the Downturn/Pandemic combo it's hard to imagine what all you've have had to deal with.

((((( Come on 2Heart21 )))))

Tell POPS Hey! from Georgia and I'll send some peach cobbler next season. 

GApeachy,

You can send some peach cobbler up to me in SC!

Guyatthebeach

Message 46 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Side-eye/watchful eye kat didn't get recognized, 

ezgif-4-1ff91c3d1f88.gif

Ahahahaha!  Funny cat....but a little spooky too.  

@Anonymous   Howdy Island Sistah, what the heck does PB mean (hee hee).... peanut butter?  

@AverageJoesCredit I was just thinking about all y'all have had to deal with in PR. Have y'all even recovered to 50% from all the Hurricanes and TS from the past few years?   Between that and the Downturn/Pandemic combo it's hard to imagine what all you've have had to deal with.

((((( Come on 2Heart21 )))))

Tell POPS Hey! from Georgia and I'll send some peach cobbler next season. 

GApeachy,

You can send some peach cobbler up to me in SC!

Guyatthebeach

I know those beaches really well.  Fam stompin' grounds.  For that, two peach cobblers!  Smiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 47 of 58
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI woohoo 🙌 🎉 🥳 you da man.  

NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 48 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, that is awesome.   The power of average joe strikes again Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 58
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, that is awesome.   The power of average joe strikes again Smiley Happy

Haha, thanks JmanSmiley Happy Nice to see you pop inSmiley Happy Scores looking good, me im stuck in purgatorySmiley Wink. Merry Christmas for you and fam🎄🎁🎅🙋‍♂️

Message 50 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.