Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Card -CapOne Secured :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My First Card -CapOne Secured :)

Was mailed yesterday, should be here tomorrow or Thursday.  Smiley Happy So exciting. 34 years old and I have my first CC.... even if its secured Im excited.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: My First Card -CapOne Secured :)

Congrats. That was my very first card in 2013. And now I have a crazy amount of credit. Good luck to you! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  When I began my rebuilding process, I got a Cap 1 Secured card.  They have been good to me, offering me two more credit products. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That was also my first card in May of last year. PIF every month and Cap1 will take good care of you! Less than a year later and I now have over $20k in CLs. Work it!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I ask what everyones income is? Im around 37000 a year... so not great, but not bad either for where I live.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Your income doesnt matter, it's paying off all

your Balance in Full every month that matters. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a cap one secured for a year now and still cant get an usnecured cc with them. Hey KayKay65 Did they offer it to you or did you check their prequalify site? I dont want to keep wasting hard pulls checking to see if i can finally get approved.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job!  Congrats on the first of many to come!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
VegasMom
Regular Contributor

Congrats!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.