cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Garden No Longer Has Any Gates or a Fence... FNBO Platinum Visa Approval...

tag
Larsim
Valued Member

My Garden No Longer Has Any Gates or a Fence... FNBO Platinum Visa Approval...

Yep, this will be the 34th new card to report in the last 24 months so yes, gardening is not one of my hobbies Smiley Very Happy. Received this "pre-screened" letter today and like any good MyFICO'er couldn't let an offer like this just go to waste. Put in the codes, spun the wheel of fortune and instant approval. 

The card really is nothing remarkable but at this point in the credit game it's almost like playing monopoly - just using other people's money to build wealth. 

DPs

Pulled EX (live in FL)

EX FICO 9                741

INQ                           3/12

NEW ACCTS            RUSerious?/24

UTI                            6%

INC                            $200k+

PreApproval Letter.JPG

AmTrust Bank Approval.JPG

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Garden No Longer Has Any Gates or a Fence... FNBO Platinum Visa Approval...

Congrats on your FNBO/AmTrust CC approval.  They used to have a charter affiliation with Ohio Savings Bank back in the day before WesBanco took over some branches.  Enjoy your new CC and very nice SL btw.

Message 2 of 19
cahoot2005
Valued Member

Re: My Garden No Longer Has Any Gates or a Fence... FNBO Platinum Visa Approval...

Thanks for the DP!

Message 3 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 4 of 19
Applepro1990
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval!! 

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Total Credit limits $108,800
Message 5 of 19
MrT_521
Regular Contributor

@Larsim wrote:

Yep, this will be the 34th new card to report in the last 24 months so yes, gardening is not one of my hobbies Smiley Very Happy.

So you are where the term lol/24 comes from!

Personal Cards

Business Cards

Debit Cards

FICO 8 Scores (as of Dec 14, 2022)

Message 6 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 7 of 19
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Larsim Congrats!!! I❤️ 0% for purchases and BT until 2022...how could you look away from that?

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good approval from FNBO, congrats on it Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 19
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Larsim 

congrats_super.JPG

Potential Future Cards
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.