Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Macy's Milestone

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: My Macy's Milestone

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats AverageJoe.  I think that was Mister E who shared the Macy's tip.

Thanks 12, yeah I believe was the Endowed one lol. With close to 50k limit with Macy's I guess had be the J Holmes of the credit worldSmiley Wink

Message 21 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, AJC!  Wow, teach me how to grow my Macy's card!

Lol, thanks SleepySmiley Wink. It's easy, just  have a Citi DC card and get constantly rejected for sp cli and take out your revenge by requesting on your Macys til they say no moreSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@shoegal wrote:

Super congrats AJC!!!🎉

Thanks Shoegal, shoes are on meSmiley Wink

Message 23 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy. For real I'm shocked at how nice Macys grows. My account started off at $300 and many of my first couple increases were hard pull including my favorite $600 one lol.

I've always bought small things and made sure to pif and it seems to work for me. Store cards apr are dangerous so must be careful. Feels good thoughSmiley Happy

AJC, feel free to take me for a lil shipping trip any time

No, we're not taking Jago! 

OK, peeps, can I go?  I'll drive.DoneSmiley Happy

Message 24 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@pip3man wrote:
Lol AJC drinks on you... glad to see you’ve grown your Macy’s card to baller status. Enjoy it 😉

Thanks M-E Smiley Happy Learned from a bossSmiley Happy

Message 25 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@avp99 wrote:

Congratulations!  nicely done

Thanks AVPSmiley Happy

Message 26 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC!! That’s one milestone I hope to hit one day.
Message 27 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks RjwSmiley Happy You'll achieve it I'm sureSmiley Happy
Message 28 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC! I think its an exciting milestone too! 20,000 is 20,000!!!! Thats bad ass to know someone trusts you with that amount of money. Im still in the check-out line only able to make a very small purchase. Enjoy the shopping spree!!!
Message 29 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wasnt going to post this as store cards aren't the rage here but just wanted to share that I received my first 20k credit card . For me this is a milestone dont think I'll ever see a 20k bankcard but still pretty cool .

Previous limit 15k which was increased just 31 days ago. Went from 10 to 15 , now 15 to 20. Instant. No hp.Thanks to the poster who received one exactly 31 days apart. Inspired me to try. I'm happy and that's no LIESmiley Wink

Enjoy it while you can ... brick and motar retail is going the way of the "dinosaur" ... Smiley Frustrated As to lying ... there are extra points for that Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.