Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SP SAM'S MC 15K CLI :)

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

My SP SAM'S MC 15K CLI :)

So I received my Sam's MC in the mail today... very excited to get it.

It's been about 13 days since being Approved for $5k In-Store with a SP while trying to get an updated membership card... Smiley Happy

I registered my card/account and went on chat to ask about a SP CLI and they said it sometimes is a HP but most times its a SP.

Then I called Credit Solutions and asked if I was to apply for a credit line increase would it be a SP or a HP and he said a SP, and said would I like to apply?

I asked for $25k, after some questions and a verification text and some more waiting (which felt like forever) he came back and said he can't approve me for $25k and I will get a letter in the mail explaining why. Then he says but.....

I can approve you for $20K today..

I was like can you repeat that please...

So my SP Sam's MC received a SP CLI from $5k to $20k... wow what a Datapoint.. Smiley LOL

SAMSMC.PNG

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: My SP SAM'S MC 5K SL-CLI :)

That's a fantastic CLI!  Smiley Very Happy

If you don't mind my asking, which CS number did you call? 

I know there are several on here, and it seems everybody has their favorite... LOL. Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 19
JamP
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I know there are several on here, and it seems everybody has their favorite... LOL. Smiley LOL

877-379-8173 is definitely my Favorite number to call for CLI...

Now someone tell me how to get the Marvel MC with a SP and I will get another $20k lol..... too cool to be able to get a MC with a SP.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 3 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JamP wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

877-379-8173 is definitely my Favorite number to call for CLI...

Now someone tell me how to get the Marvel MC with a SP and I will get another $20k lol..... too cool to be able to get a MC with a SP.

+1

Thanks! 

I agree that's it's very cool to get a $20k MC with only a SP... that's about as good as it gets!

Again, congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !!   < jealous mode set to ON >

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 19
JamP
Valued Contributor

+1

Thanks! 

I agree that's it's very cool to get a $20k MC with only a SP... that's about as good as it gets!

Again, congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

I almost turned it down from the beginning....

I don't think anyone would turn it down. I need to go play the lotto or something lol

My new Signature..... All Thanks to the Education I received from my fellow MyFicoers....

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know what I'm getting in 6 months Smiley Happy well, make it a year. I totally have to get penfed first.

Message 7 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

JamP I just gave your CS number a shot with my Lowe's card... they are on fire tonight!  Smiley Very Happy

I gave you a shout-out over in my Lowe's thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/First-Call-to-Credit-Solutions-Lowe-s-CLI-Appr...

Thanks again for sharing your 'preferred' CS number!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow great job!! If i may ask what was your score etc when you got the MC! The day i get 20g credit limit i will know i truely made it haha Smiley Happy Enjoy!!
Message 9 of 19
JamP
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow great job!! If i may ask what was your score etc when you got the MC! The day i get 20g credit limit i will know i truely made it haha Smiley Happy Enjoy!!

Anywhere between 700s and 750s, I bounce all over, I was added as an AU on the DW Cabela's card (such a beautiful Visa Card to look at) and that dropped me for some reason, also my overall util is about 15% atm, with 80% util on my SallieMae. 

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.