Did you mean: 

My biggest Disco CLI ($7000.00) with no use at all

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: My biggest Disco CLI ($7000.00) with no use at all

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I think they've lost their mind. I would not have given myself a penny, but whatever. Limit on the card is now $24700.00 

I might have bought some Chipotle the other day and paid with Disco because I pulled out the wrong card 🤷

I actually feel slight shame for even asking 

Last increase was $3k in June. Scores in signature. 

Sorry about interrupting all apple people...plz dont wear jeans 

Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 7.16.30 AM.png

Holy cow... I think that's the largest CLI I recall seeing for Discover in ages - if not ever!  Smiley Surprised 

I'm glad they finally came to their senses and gave you the credit line you should have had ages ago... I don't think any of us will ever understand how they assign credit limits.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  With a little luck your BT offers will return shortly, and even if you don't need them right away you'll have them as an option if the need ever comes up. 

Great job sticking with them and showing us all that patience pays off!  Smiley Very Happy  screamer.gif

I think their computer just threw it's cables in the air like it dont care...

Another thing...it was pointed out to me that this is restaurant quarter, so I guess I did not use the wrong card in a way 🤦

Before this, I got apr reduction (this card predates me even having fico score, so it wasn't pretty) and while i really do not understand their logic, I'm going to take a month long hiatus from criticizing them. 

Anyway, I am still dwelling on the fact I took screenshot before accepting CLI . I'm putting that on MyFico resume Smiley LOL

Message 51 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Except, I have no BT offers Smiley LOL

With Disco, the joke is always on me 

Funny!  Congrats, I wouldn't mind a joke like thatSmiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 52 of 61
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Hold your head high! You just smoked @AverageJoesCredit CLI! #BraggingRights Smiley Very Happy

Message 53 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I think they've lost their mind. I would not have given myself a penny, but whatever. Limit on the card is now $24700.00 

I might have bought some Chipotle the other day and paid with Disco because I pulled out the wrong card 🤷

Another thing...it was pointed out to me that this is restaurant quarter, so I guess I did not use the wrong card in a way 🤦

Before this, I got apr reduction (this card predates me even having fico score, so it wasn't pretty) and while i really do not understand their logic, I'm going to take a month long hiatus from criticizing them. 

Anyway, I am still dwelling on the fact I took screenshot before accepting CLI . I'm putting that on MyFico resume Smiley LOL

What no bashing them?  Least I know i still wont be alone bashing them as many on the forum don't care for them like myself although they certainly have their fan club as well.  I think even if I ever got a 30k CL and BT I still would be giving them crud for not coming up with anything original in a card and nerfing it into the groundSmiley Happy

Message 54 of 61
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

What no bashing them?  Least I know i still wont be alone bashing them as many on the forum don't care for them like myself although they certainly have their fan club as well.  I think even if I ever got a 30k CL and BT I still would be giving them crud for not coming up with anything original in a card and nerfing it into the groundSmiley Happy

You know I'm lying Smiley LOL

I'll be on the bashing waggon as soon as someone mentions BTs 

Without BT offers, card could have $500.00 limit, it would not make no difference. I'm Dead Sea salty about that. 

Message 55 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like you've Discovered a whole new world with them. Hope the Chipotle pox has cleared. 

Message 56 of 61
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I've been cured from Chipotle Pox for now

I seriously cant even type it without experiencing psychosomatic nausea 

Message 57 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

I've been cured from Chipotle Pox for now

I seriously cant even type it without experiencing psychosomatic nausea 

Even if it's free guac day? 

Message 58 of 61
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats RemmySmiley Happy. Say hi to the big wigs in the next Who Gets Cli Monthly MeetingSmiley Happy🤷‍♂️
Message 59 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding CLI from Disco!!  Congrats!

Message 60 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.