Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first $10k (via CLI) - Thanks DCU!

tag
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

My first $10k (via CLI) - Thanks DCU!

So after reading here that DCU does quarterly reviews based on the monthly FICO scores they offer (you have to sign up for it), I've been on the lookout for updates in my Loan Suite. The last time I noticed an update was April, so I had a feeling I might see something in July, and sure enough I had offers! I just couldn't believe I had preapprovals for almost everything! My score from DCU on 6/28 was 721 (EQ 5).

IMG_1653.PNG    IMG_1654.PNG     IMG_1655.PNG    

I accepted the Visa increase, input my info and asked for the $10k limit, and was approved!

What I'm most excited about is the auto refinance offer - my current rate is 5.99%, so 3.99% is certainly better. I'll have to look into it Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My first $10k (via CLI) - Thanks DCU!

Grats on the first premium card via CLI Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
Stralem
Established Contributor

Congrats on the huge CLI!

How are you liking the Mazda 3? I have a 2016 and I love it. Replace the garbage stock eco tires with some performance rubber and it's a real joy to drive around town.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 3 of 26
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the 10K DCU CC club !
I'd show you the secret handshake but I forgot it after my $10K day.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sure like you, K. Congratulations! on the sweet CLI.

And thanks for the great post -- really informative. 

Message 5 of 26
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@Stralem wrote:

Congrats on the huge CLI!

How are you liking the Mazda 3? I have a 2016 and I love it. Replace the garbage stock eco tires with some performance rubber and it's a real joy to drive around town.

Thanks! I'm loving the Mazda3! After having three Hondas, it was a little hard venturing out to a new make, but it's been a joy to drive. Of course, just having a new car has been nice. Hoping it's good longevity wise.

Message 6 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats! 

Message 7 of 26
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Thanks all! Just logged in and they already updated it! Also didn't realize that the APR went from 18% to 11.75%. It's a good day Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your DCU CLI!!
Message 9 of 26
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

How do you sign up to get their monthly FICO scores? Where is the button on their site?
@KLEXH25 wrote:

So after reading here that DCU does quarterly reviews based on the monthly FICO scores they offer (you have to sign up for it), I've been on the lookout for updates in my Loan Suite. The last time I noticed an update was April, so I had a feeling I might see something in July, and sure enough I had offers! I just couldn't believe I had preapprovals for almost everything! My score from DCU on 6/28 was 721 (EQ 5).

IMG_1653.PNG    IMG_1654.PNG     IMG_1655.PNG    

I accepted the Visa increase, input my info and asked for the $10k limit, and was approved!

What I'm most excited about is the auto refinance offer - my current rate is 5.99%, so 3.99% is certainly better. I'll have to look into it Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.