Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first Chase card! - Excited

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first Chase card! - Excited

Went into a chase branch on 1st Sep for opening a checking account and my private banker applied a CSP for me.

Went online into chase portal and boom, my eyes saw a CSP card with a whopping limit of 9000 SL!

Highest limit which i got until now and with just 7-8 months credit history, I couldn't believe it.

Now have to work on my sign on bonus by spending 4k in 3 months Smiley Very Happy

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first Chase card! - Excited

Congrats! That's an awesome SL!

Message 2 of 10
NICKI183
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Went into a chase branch on 1st Sep for opening a checking account and my private banker applied a CSP for me.

Went online into chase portal and boom, my eyes saw a CSP card with a whopping limit of 9000 SL!

Highest limit which i got until now and with just 7-8 months credit history, I'm couldn't believe it.

Now have to work on my sign on bonus by spending 4k in 3 months Smiley Very Happy

Great work achieved in 9-months!  Cherish your accomplishments and keep it up! Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Welcome to the Chase family.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and I am excited for you as well! Welcome to the Chase family Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on an awesome approval, and excellent SL!  You've got some very nice cards - enjoy all of your successes! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! i started falling in love with chase. I called chase yesterday to see if my CSP card is shipped. CSR told me that it is not yet shipped and usually takes about 7-10 days for me to receive. He then asked me if I have any immediate purchases to make and i told yes. He continued saying that he can expedite the shipping and I will receive it in 2-3 days. This happened yesterday evening. Today evening my doorbell rang and the card is in my hand now Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow! i started falling in love with chase. I called chase yesterday to see if my CSP card is shipped. CSR told me that it is not yet shipped and usually takes about 7-10 days for me to receive. He then asked me if I have any immediate purchases to make and i told yes. He continued saying that he can expedite the shipping and I will receive it in 2-3 days. This happened yesterday evening. Today evening my doorbell rang and the card is in my hand now Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations alex, take care of Chase and they will take care of you, my first CC was SW with 5K SL, right now (10 months later) has 25K CL, so be good and you will see the rewards.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.