Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My recent approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My recent approvals

Feeling good. Amex Gold, Marvel, Walmart mc, Blispay, old navy store card, BP Visa, tjmaxx store card, Macy's. Was denied chase marriott and Southwest. Received verification calls and text for Amazon Chase and Ritz Carlton. Still waiting on a response. Finger crossed. I owe it all to my fellow myfico friends. Drinks on me 😍😍
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: My recent approvals

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 16
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the new additions! Good luck with Chase. Smiley Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 3 of 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the haul. Good luck on the pending apps. 

Message 4 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new cards!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Very nice run indeed!

Congrats! and best of luck for a good Chase outcome.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I'm taking the advise from many and I'm not calling for updates. Just calling the robot lady. I was already denied for the Marriott and Southwest for too many new accounts so I am trying to lay low. Both of these cards were instant denials. Amazon and Ritz Carlton took me through the verification process with text messages and the lady from the Ritz told me that she was recommending my application for approval. I would REALLY enjoy that card.
Message 7 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Even if you had been approved for your Chase cards, you might hve been AAed which really would have messed up your scores. Chase is very inquiry sensitive.  Be happy with your new cards

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 16
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea but the robot lady is still saying 2 weeks so there's still hope. I have enough things on my credit that it won't hurt that much if it were to happen. But that's for your input
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.