Did you mean: 

MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!!

@Grabiela wrote:

How can I apply for this card!!

You cannot get this card. They offer this card by pop-up pre-approval.

Ron.

Message 21 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I signed up for a mypoints.com account, then it asked me to get 25 pts for updating my addy in the right corner and that I could get a credit card....
Then a pre approval popped up. It sucked me in!

Congrats!!!!

Ron.

Message 22 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks Ron!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 41
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

Ron.

Ron,

I hadn't done much on MyPoints, so I received a letter stating that if I logged in I was preapproved for the Visa. 

It took forever to arrive...  6 months at 0% interest. I'll use them for the folks who don't take Amex (break in the new Blue Sky properly <g>) 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 24 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

Ron.

Ron,

I hadn't done much on MyPoints, so I received a letter stating that if I logged in I was preapproved for the Visa. 

It took forever to arrive...  6 months at 0% interest. I'll use them for the folks who don't take Amex (break in the new Blue Sky properly <g>) 

You are lucky. Not too many people got this pre-approval. You cannot apply that card without pre-approval. I have had the card for almost two years. I didn't use too much. It is a good looking card. 

It is not a bad card to get. No HP for pre-approval.

Ron.

Message 25 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ron...when you got that cli on this mypointsvisa did you carry a balance or anything?
I rarely have used this card and the $2500 cl is low lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 26 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

Ron...when you got that cli on this mypointsvisa did you carry a balance or anything?

I use it once a while to purchase something small to keep it active. I clicked CLI button every 6 months. The current  CL is $4500. I did not carry any balance

Ron.

Message 27 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

See, there's still hope young!  I can't recall when you got it excatly... I know you initially didn't want to display it on your Siggy but look how well balanced it looks Smiley Tongue 

Message 28 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol.. I used it one month and pif before the statement cut. Eh... I know Comenity likes to see balances on statements to get clis. I guess I dont need a cli lol oh well... I just got the 7-10 day message thing again LOL
Message 29 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Lol.. I used it one month and pif before the statement cut. Eh... I know Comenity likes to see balances on statements to get clis. I guess I dont need a cli lol oh well... I just got the 7-10 day message thing again LOL

oh bummer!  Well, at least it's SP!

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.