Did you mean: 

MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!!

tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: MyPointsVisa Surprise CLI!!!!!

@FinStar wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Ron...when you got that cli on this mypointsvisa did you carry a balance or anything?
I rarely have used this card and the $2500 cl is low lol

See, there's still hope young!  I can't recall when you got it excatly... I know you initially didn't want to display it on your Siggy but look how well balanced it looks Smiley Tongue 

With the other seelings acquired this month, the TD First Class, Blue Sky, and the elusive CSP, the MyPoints Visa looks nice, but on the surface the program seems to have litle benefit besides the possibility (albeit rare to occur) SP CLI.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 31 of 41
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Ron...when you got that cli on this mypointsvisa did you carry a balance or anything?

See, there's still hope young!  I can't recall when you got it excatly... I know you initially didn't want to display it on your Siggy but look how well balanced it looks Smiley Tongue 

With the other seelings acquired this month, the TD First Class, Blue Sky, and the elusive CSP, the MyPoints Visa looks nice, but on the surface the program seems to have litle benefit besides the possibility (albeit rare to occur) SP CLI.

+1, NO HP for approval.

Ron.

Message 32 of 41
alvon123
Super Contributor

congratsX2

Message 33 of 41
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I've had mine ($3.5k limit) 4 months, took a HP after getting the pop up.  No increases, just tried again, no go.

Message 34 of 41
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

+1, NO HP for approval.

Ron.

Good point about the NO HP for approval. I didn't get any alerts about Comenity doing a HP for it yet on either TU or EX.

I have disputes pending with all three bureaus, so I'll update this thread if Isee differently.

Message 35 of 41
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They HP my EQ. This card is really YMMV if they do a HP or SP for approval, even if you're pre approved.
Message 36 of 41
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:
They HP my EQ. This card is really YMMV if they do a HP or SP for approval, even if you're pre approved.

I think Comenity likes me...  I haven't seen a HP for the Newegg Preferred account yet (8k approval).

Good thing, because Amex and BoA are still undecided. Penfed still hates me, but with their nerfing this past week, and my CLI success elsewhere, Penfed can keep their card offers.

Message 37 of 41
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Oh nice! Yeah Penfed hates me too haha.
Message 38 of 41
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Congrats on CA Ron! And can the points on this card transfer to other Comenity cards?

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 39 of 41
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@efranklin23 wrote:

Congrats on CA Ron! And can the points on this card transfer to other Comenity cards?

MyPoints has their own program. I think you might be able to draw out of the MyPoints program to airlines, but most likely not 1:1.

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.