@Anonymous wrote:

COngrats AJC on your approval !!!

Which Amex you got ?

3662297-average+j's.png

Community Leader
Super Contributor
Re: Mystery Amex approval 4 Remmy!
Ok ....it was the Macys Amex upgrade😛
seedling-transparent.pngLol 5/24 Proud Member of Never/24 Club!
He posted this Smiley Happy 
Message 52 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok, since yall been good, ill spill the beans tonightSmiley Happy Remmy said i have till the end of today so gives me a few hours to wash my car ( only for it to rain tomorrowSmiley Wink , watch a flick or 2, and look at my other shiny shinySmiley Happy. All bets can be placed with @UncleB.

Hint....it IS a real Amex, it can be swiped, may or may not have a color, and can be found on the interwebzSmiley Wink
Message 53 of 117
Remedios
Credit Mentor

The reason you dont have it yet is because @FinStar  took them all. 

Message 54 of 117
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@UncleB.

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok, since yall been good, ill spill the beans tonightSmiley Happy Remmy said i have till the end of today so gives me a few hours to wash my car ( only for it to rain tomorrowSmiley Wink , watch a flick or 2, and look at my other shiny shinySmiley Happy. All bets can be placed with @UncleB.

Hint....it IS a real Amex, it can be swiped, may or may not have a color, and can be found on the interwebzSmiley Wink

I'm guessing it's a BCE. @UncleB - I got a case of beer on it! @AverageJoesCredit - hurry and spill the beans already!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 55 of 117
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

If this is some Serve type poop emoji I might just start a riot alongside @Remedios...

Message 56 of 117
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You moved to Canada and got a Cobalt?

Message 57 of 117
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

If this is some Serve type poop emoji I might just start a riot alongside @Remedios...

Apocalypse

Annihilation

Reckoning

Carnage

Salty Tears

Message 58 of 117
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

I had that same thought lol but he said he took a HP...

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 59 of 117
redpat
Senior Contributor

Lol, Citi gave you the upgrade.......Congrats AJC

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 60 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.