Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N Sync with Synchrony

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

N Sync with Synchrony

Hey everyone, here's hoping everyone is safe and healthy. Wasnt going to post this but after reading @simplynoir  post about needing positivity out there, figure id share my recent experience which might be my last good credit news for awhile lolSmiley Wink

Anyhoo, 2 weeks ago i was checking my accounts and as i often do, put in cli requests for the heck of it.  After 2 years plus of denials and only hps, Synchrony finally gave me a $5k increase on my Pep Boys card! I was really shocked because this card doesnt move for anything. I was so having fun i actually put in $15k on request knowing that wasnt possible.  When it came back instantly but without full amount i was really happy. 

Moved on to Paypal. Im already at $10k on my MC. My PPC was at $5k and no way would they approve this as it was rejected last time and i teally dont use it. Everytime i want to use it, ie buying Dominoes online, i decide to use  my PPMC since rewards back lol. Anyhow, AJC smashing in high gear , put in $5k request....bam ...instant yes! Now $10k. Unbelievable 🤯

Ive achieved the Sync $10k ChallengeSmiley Wink. All Sync cards now at $10k + . Now im prime candidate for clds in current environment but at least i can say i achieved it if i have to rebuild again in future. Stay well and healthy everyone, blessings😇🙏🙋‍♂️

47 REPLIES 47
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: N Sync with Synchrony

Well done, @AverageJoesCredit! 🍸

And yeah I did it just to do it but with all the blah lately figured any good news is nice to share. Glad to see you're passing the torch

Message 2 of 48
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Veni, vidi, vici! Congratulations !!

thumb image

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 3 of 48
chiefone4u
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Hey everyone, here's hoping everyone is safe and healthy. Wasnt going to post this but after reading @simplynoir  post about needing positivity out there, figure id share my recent experience which might be my last good credit news for awhile lolSmiley Wink

Anyhoo, 2 weeks ago i was checking my accounts and as i often do, put in cli requests for the heck of it.  After 2 years plus of denials and only hps, Synchrony finally gave me a $5k increase on my Pep Boys card! I was really shocked because this card doesnt move for anything. I was so having fun i actually put in $15k on request knowing that wasnt possible.  When it came back instantly but without full amount i was really happy. 

Moved on to Paypal. Im already at $10k on my MC. My PPC was at $5k and no way would they approve this as it was rejected last time and i teally dont use it. Everytime i want to use it, ie buying Dominoes online, i decide to use  my PPMC since rewards back lol. Anyhow, AJC smashing in high gear , put in $5k request....bam ...instant yes! Now $10k. Unbelievable 🤯

Ive achieved the Sync $10k ChallengeSmiley Wink. All Sync cards now at $10k + . Now im prime candidate for clds in current environment but at least i can say i achieved it if i have to rebuild again in future. Stay well and healthy everyone, blessings😇🙏🙋‍♂️

Congratulations! Hopefully Synchrony will be nice and let you keep these new found limits!

Goodwill Saturation Technique
Starting Score: EQ:608, EX:617, TU:625
Current Score 3/11/2020: EQ:695, EX:703, TU:720
Goal Score: 740+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Discover IT $1000Cabelas Clasic $1000Coscto Anywhere Signature Visa -Citi- $7200ExxonMobil Smartcard -Citi- $2500Playstation Visa (Comenity) $1950QuickSilver One $2200Walmart $6000Wells Fargo Platinum Visa $3000
Member of the Synchrony Bank giveth then Taketh away April 2020 Club! $86,900 in available credit gone without warning.
Newest Account July 8, 2020 -- Last HP October 24, 2020 -- Gardening Goal: August 2022 and reach 0/24
Message 4 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Well done, @AverageJoesCredit! 🍸

And yeah I did it just to do it but with all the blah lately figured any good news is nice to share. Glad to see you're passing the torch

Thanks @simplynoir  if one post can cheer up just one person it was worth it. I know at times negativity can creep up on me, im only human lol , but i know for me just coming to this forum gives me a boost even if for just a momentSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@ocheosa wrote:

Veni, vidi, vici! Congratulations !!

thumb image

Grazie! 🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝😁

Message 6 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditCongratulations!

That is the power of the bronze spadeSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@chiefone4u wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Congratulations! Hopefully Synchrony will be nice and let you keep these new found limits!

Lol, thanks @chiefone4u  i at least kept them at a pif mentality. Que sera!Sera!🙃

Message 8 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 👍

Message 9 of 48
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the Synchrony triple play. It's good to know at least one lender is treating you right. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.