AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: N Sync with Synchrony

Congratulations on your CLIs x 2!
Message 11 of 48
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

OK Well Done @AverageJoesCredit .... Grats ..next level  20k and .....your time starts now Joe... Smiley Wink

Good luck

_____________R.a.j

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 12 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC! (I thought I replied to this thread earlier oops lol)

Its certainly interesting that Sync was closing down accounts of people with high incomes and they're loving us LIErs but I won't complain 😂 

Message 13 of 48
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Yea! Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 14 of 48
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congratulations AJC!!!!!

Message 15 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your achievement! 

Message 16 of 48
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Hey everyone, here's hoping everyone is safe and healthy. Wasnt going to post this but after reading @simplynoir  post about needing positivity out there, figure id share my recent experience which might be my last good credit news for awhile lolSmiley Wink

Anyhoo, 2 weeks ago i was checking my accounts and as i often do, put in cli requests for the heck of it.  After 2 years plus of denials and only hps, Synchrony finally gave me a $5k increase on my Pep Boys card! I was really shocked because this card doesnt move for anything. I was so having fun i actually put in $15k on request knowing that wasnt possible.  When it came back instantly but without full amount i was really happy. 

Moved on to Paypal. Im already at $10k on my MC. My PPC was at $5k and no way would they approve this as it was rejected last time and i teally dont use it. Everytime i want to use it, ie buying Dominoes online, i decide to use  my PPMC since rewards back lol. Anyhow, AJC smashing in high gear , put in $5k request....bam ...instant yes! Now $10k. Unbelievable 🤯

Ive achieved the Sync $10k ChallengeSmiley Wink. All Sync cards now at $10k + . Now im prime candidate for clds in current environment but at least i can say i achieved it if i have to rebuild again in future. Stay well and healthy everyone, blessings😇🙏🙋‍♂️

Congrats my friend!! Happy for you. Sharing HOPE and positivity!! Love when the average joe scores!

Robot Very Happy

Message 17 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you everybody.   Much appreciatedSmiley Happy  Hope everyone can find a small piece of credit luv somewhereSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 48
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

🎼🎤🎶🎵 Bye bye bye...🎤🎶🎵

Congrats @AJC and thanks for bringing us some great news to brighten our day up in these stressful and somewhat frightful times!  

🎼🎤🎶🎵 Bye bye bye...🎤🎶🎵

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 19 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, good tune there @JR_TX  hahaSmiley Happy 

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.