Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY FCU Approval :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY FCU Approval :)

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Mia on the outstanding approvals! Welcome to the NFCU 25k club. I'm so happy for you guys that someone came across a way for you all to get in with NFCU. 

Thank you TA8088 Smiley Wink

Message 61 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Umm (looks around the credit room) how does no one ask her the stats?

FICO TU score? AAoA? UTI? TU inquiry count?

Please spill the credit NFCU beans Mia. Smiley Very Happy
Message 62 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Mia! I'm still waiting for an approval for my membership. It's been about 2 weeks now since I faxed all my documents to them and everytime I call they say it's still on "pending" status Smiley Sad. Hoping for an approval soon Smiley Happy.

Message 63 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Mia!! I have almost similar success as yours with 23.7k flagship and 15k in CLOC 😎
Message 64 of 66
NYFan63
Established Contributor

Congrats! Awesome SL. Thanks for sharing.
Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 65 of 66
mrldp40
Established Contributor

I was instantly approved and auto setup for e-banking on the spot .I have faxed anything and when I applied for navy league membership I dont think I specified San Diego chapter they gave me account and access numbers even turned my down for a card .oh well I guess when they verify I'll be kicked out
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 66 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.