Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY FED Platinum Approval and Cash Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAVY FED Platinum Approval and Cash Rewards CLI

Started rebuilding with a spree and end of last year until April of this year( Added 40,000 and a New Car loan ).

Scores about where they were when I was applying( see below). I was recently(2 months ago)denied BofA Rewards Card and A Wells Fargo balance transfer card. My Cash rewards card was about 100 days old so I asked for a CLI. Asked for 25k went to pending. Then I immediately applied for NFCU Platinum. instantly approved for $20,000 with 13.24%. I will use this to transfer a balance to get 12 months no interest. About an hour later my smallest CC Cash rewards got a CLI to 2100( was 700 limit). THESE boards and members are the reaso I applied and was successful in this new high limit for me Card. Thank you very much and if you are reading this just believe the people on here are hear to help.

Exp- 688 7 Inq

EQ-  686  6 inq

Trans- 655 8 inq

Roughly 65k in Credit Cards( 8k 11/2018) 20 k car loan with NFCU( 3.99%) 5k CLOC NFCU 95k Income

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: NAVY FED Platinum Approval and Cash Rewards CLI

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS @Running-Man on your NFCU Platinum approval, the MASSIVE SL, and the CashRewards 3X  CLI!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

very nice! do you mind saying your current UTI prior to applying? im thinking of doing the same but dont want my UTI to be too high so ill wait if i have to.

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Run on, man! Run onSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done, RM. Congratulations!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Navy luv! I am thinking of doing a double app here in a few weeks. CLI on my CR and app for Platinum for the lower APR and BT offer.

Keep on rollin!
Message 6 of 12
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Message 7 of 12
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI and new Navy card!

Message 8 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Go Navy! & Congrats!

Message 9 of 12
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on you new Navy card!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.