Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY FEDERAL CLI AND GO REWARDS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAVY FEDERAL CLI AND GO REWARDS

Applied for a cli at 95 days of account opening and was approved for a $2500 increase and then applied for the go rewards cc and was approved for 10k. This is my highest credit limit. Also applied to have my cloc increased to the max but was declined. Thinking about re-applying for a lower amount. 

I have been a navy federal member for a little over 3 months. When I applied for my cli my card was at 87% uti and was last reported at 45%. I have always kept a balance on the card, but paid more than the minimum. On the website it has my score at 633. 

**forgot to add that the cli was not instant. It went to pending and then I logged in 24hrs later and saw the increase in available credit. 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY FEDERAL CLI AND GO REWARDS

Congrats on CLI and Go rewards Approval

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I love Navy Fed. 

Message 3 of 16
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Woo-Hoo!!!

Bravo to you!!!  Nice SL on the 2nd card too!

CHEERS

Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, 3 months with Navy I accomplished more than 2 years with Penfed lol. Navy rocksSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they used the previous HP or a new one? They seeem to not like me as much.
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats that is awesome.  A CLI and a new card with a nice SL.  I would say the decline on the CLOC was not due to the limit but the CLI and the new card took what you had available with your internal limit. Luckily that isnt set in stone and I'd say let that build back up for a month or two and you'll get the CLOC CLI no problem.

@Queen    Navy is HP happy, they pull for everything. The only time you get SP is after an AR, and even then it could still be a HP if you dont have any internal limit for them to give you. 

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jago22!
Message 8 of 16
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double Happiness!!! Congrats!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.