Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY Flagship Approved!

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

NAVY Flagship Approved!

I helped my father apply for membership, and a NAVY flagship rewards.  He was instantly approved for 18.5K!

Navy is awesome!  I will be applying for a NAVY credit card of my own in April/May after I prime my TU reports.

Congrats to my Dear Father!

"PapaGrill" stats- TU 815

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: NAVY Flagship Approved!

Yeah navy got the cash.

Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go papa grillSmiley Happy. Thats a great sl. Tell your dad great job and thanks for servingSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's Good News. Congratulations on your daddy's approval. Tell him I said to enjoy his new SL and use it wisely!
Message 4 of 16
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@peghede wrote:

Yeah navy got the cash.

Yup, they sure do!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 5 of 16
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to go papa grillSmiley Happy. Thats a great sl. Tell your dad great job and thanks for servingSmiley Happy

Joe!! I enjoy your humor, as a matter of fact, I think I will start calling my dad "PapaGrill!"  NICE!!

Message 6 of 16
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That's Good News. Congratulations on your daddy's approval. Tell him I said to enjoy his new SL and use it wisely!

Thanks Davio! My father is "old-school!"  I mean seriously "old-school."  I know he's going to use MAYBE 1/4 OF 1% of that

awesome starting limit.  What does that come to?  About $50 bucks? Yup, that's about right.  

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your dad.  In a few months he can CLI it to 25k very easily with his scores.

Message 8 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay congrats to your dad
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome sauce, congrats to your Dad, OP!  I love my Flagship card, we just redeemed our points for roundtrip airfare and it was a pretty easy process.  Even though I have another 2% card and now a 2.5% card, I still find my Flagship card being used fairly regularly...

Oz

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.