Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY Platinum Card Approval

tag
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

NAVY Platinum Card Approval

Applied for my first navy card back on 1/1/19 it was the Amex Rewards. However Navy only gave me a 700 SL, based on the info i have read on the forums here i was not discouraged by it. I have put a good amount of spending on it and i have payed in full every single time. I knew i had to build a relationship with them. Fast forward to today which i was 91/3 i applied for a second card while at work this morning. It went to review and got the 24 hour message and about an hour later got the text and email i was approved.

0B5F1242-1F59-4231-BD77-5A18866A1072.jpeg

I literally jumped in excitement.  I wanted to share this DP here since thanks to this forum this is now my largest limit card(2nd being lowes at 17k). 

TU

TU8 at time of app is 720

lol/24 inq

3/6 new accounts( only 2 reporting so far).

Utilization- 10% 

I just want to thank everyone who has ever posted data points on this forum. In the last year and half since i found this forum i have gone from less then 2k in total CL to now close to 130k, also bought a home almost a year ago and just bought a new car for me and DW. I can truly say from the bottom of my heart that i owe all the success to this amazing community which is why I’m posting in hopes of posibly helping someone else out like i have been helped. Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to show/share my gratitude. 

21 REPLIES 21
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: NAVY Platinum Card Approval

Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!

Congratulations! That is some escalation. Well done.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 22
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You, REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosCONGRATS on your Approval, the LEGENDARY SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and monster SL !!!!!

Navy Strikes Again

Message 4 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

All HAIL THE KINGSmiley Happy Fantastic job and great to have you part of our community😎
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU has got to be the only lender that will start someone off at $700 and then give them $20,000 three months later! Congratulations on the absolutely epic limit!

Message 6 of 22
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
All HAIL THE KINGSmiley Happy Fantastic job and great to have you part of our community😎

Thank you AJC, happy to be part of it.

Message 7 of 22
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone 

Message 8 of 22
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval and monster SL !!!!!

Navy Strikes Again

Now i know i made it, Leo certified. 😁😎

Message 9 of 22
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

NFCU has got to be the only lender that will start someone off at $700 and then give them $20,000 three months later! Congratulations on the absolutely epic limit!

They sure will have a place in my wallet for life.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.