Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY SECURED GRADUATED !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY SECURED GRADUATED !!

@Yeliaba1

OP, did they do ANY kind of pull(soft or hard) when you applied and was approed for the card?

Did they ask you for proof of income or employment or anything?

What was your starting limit?

I have the $$$ to deposit and I want navy secured for like 20k but.....don't want them to look at my report at all if possible.

I become navy member a year ago.

(also can you plese tell me where are you able to see soft pulls?)

thanks

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

As some have mentioned already, the fun begins because more doors are starting to open up

Message 13 of 15
cf2701
Regular Contributor

Elaxj - I can tell you with certainty that they do a HP even for a secured card.  I got the secured card with 1K limit about 2.5 months ago.

Looking forward to and hoping I have the same success as the OP as I'm in a Ch13 at the moment, just crossed into my 5th and final year!!  Man its been a long road but I'm finally seeing the end of the tunnel!

BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $13,900 | CECU Visa $10,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $18,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $2,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $12,400 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $17,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $20,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000 | NFCU Platinum $25,000
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cf2701 wrote:

Elaxj - I can tell you with certainty that they do a HP even for a secured card.  I got the secured card with 1K limit about 2.5 months ago.

who did they pull? are you sure this was not for membership? or, you were already a member and then later applied for secured card?

did they ask for income verification?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.