cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY WHAT!?! 2nd CC & PC - Who forgot to lock the garden door????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY WHAT!?! 2nd CC & PC - Who forgot to lock the garden door????

@Hut1 wrote:

You guys were supposed to turn on the electric fence in the garden!! You had ONE job!! Smiley Very Happy

It got kicked the other day after we repaired it from all of the escapees last weekend (myself included). It's possible that it temporarily went down as a result. 😂 

Message 11 of 28
Hut1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

You guys were supposed to turn on the electric fence in the garden!! You had ONE job!! Smiley Very Happy

It got kicked the other day after we repaired it from all of the escapees last weekend (myself included). It's possible that it temporarily went down as a result. 😂 

I saw the new Marvel card and geeked out over the fact that's it's MARVEL! Smiley LOL Grats on the card. Both you and I are going to need one of those toddler leashes since we can't be trusted. Lol. 

toddlerleash.jpg

download

Message 12 of 28
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM...You...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your NFCU Cash Rewards VISA approval, the AWESOME SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

I saw the new Marvel card and geeked out over the fact that's it's MARVEL! Smiley LOL Grats on the card. Both you and I are going to need one of those toddler leashes since we can't be trusted. Lol. 

toddlerleash.jpg

Hahaha!

My mom tried me on one when I was a kid. Didn't work then, wouldn't work now. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! I grabbed the Marvel to both try to make myself feel better about not being able to get the DC and to break that $100K TCL barrier. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 28
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

toddlerleash.jpg

Hahaha!

My mom tried me on one when I was a kid. Didn't work then, wouldn't work now. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! I grabbed the Marvel to both try to make myself feel better about not being able to get the DC and to break that $100K TCL barrier. Smiley Wink

, my friend, sorry I am late to your $100,000 TCL Party - CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to the $100K Club!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

toddlerleash.jpg

Hahaha!

, my friend, sorry I am late to your $100,000 TCL Party - CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to the $100K Club!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Hahaha! Thanks man! It's wild that in less than 2 years I went from $9250 TCL to $101,750!

Message 16 of 28
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS on your approval and MONSTER SL!!!!

Gosh, I hope my 2nd card app is at least a decent $SL....I would literally passout if it were $10K.Smiley Tongue

You's Guy's are throw'n 100K 'round like it's a "ForGetAboutIt Dhing"...Smiley LOL[ny accent]

CONGRATS, again!!Smiley Wink

IHeartNY 

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 17 of 28
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new Navy card and sweet SL!

Message 18 of 28
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Niiiice! Congrats!

Message 19 of 28
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

toddlerleash.jpg

Hahaha!

Hahaha! Thanks man! It's wild that in less than 2 years I went from $9250 TCL to $101,750!

, what an  AMAZING Journey  you have had - looks like BUSTING out of the GARDEN was WELL  worth it, CONGRATS Again! Smiley LOL 

Total CL - $284K+
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.