Pulled the trigger for the NBAZ Reserve Visa Signature. Submitted online app and instantly approved with an SL of $26,500 / 11.99% APR. They pulled EXP for my app. 4/6, 11/24.
The Card is issued by Zions Bank N.A. and this particular card is geofenced for Arizona Residents only. However, Zions Bank offers this card through their sister banks below:
1. Zions Bank (For those who live in Utah, Idaho or Wyoming)
2. Nevada State Bank (For those who live in Nevada)
3. Amegy Bank (For those who live in Texas)
4. Vectra Bank (For those who live in Colorado or New Mexico)
5. California Bank & Trust (For those who live in California)
It seems like this card greatly competes with the Chase Reserve card and is available from a bank who doesn't discriminate like Chase's 5/24 policy does.
Nice approval... Mainly for the bonus imho as other cards with no AF can fill the voids such as AOD you have. Never heard of that bank as use to live in scottsdale although some time back, but still visit a few times a year.
Enjoy the new card!
... NBAZ Reserve Visa Signature ... approved with an SL of $26,500 / 11.99% APR ...
Beautiful approval -- Congrats! & thanks for the extensive DPs and links.
Congratulations on your approval
Congratulations on your NBAZ Reserve approval and nice SL!