cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

tag
The_Credit_Guy

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

Victor1:

If you received the 7-10 day meesage - I would call the number listed and ask them if there is any additional information that you could give them to help speed up the approval process. You might as well since you already took the hard pull for it. Be kind and professional when speaking to them as it may help in the decision if you are border line for the approval.

Message 21 of 701
Victor1

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

also tried onestopplus and got store card preapproved , I didnt want to get it tho.

The OneStopPlus Credit Card

Great News VICTOR You've been pre-approved for a OneStopPlus.com™ Credit Card with a $500.00 credit limit.

Accept now and enjoy these benefits:

OneStopPlus.com™ Credit Card
  • Save as much as $100 annually with your new OneStopPlus.com™ credit card!*
  • Receive a 25% Off Preferred Savings coupon with your credit card**
  • Easy and secure online shopping, plus FASTER checkout.
  • Cardholder Exclusives celebrating Birthdays and Anniversaries
  • Cardholder only exclusive merchandise discounts throughout the year.
  • Take advantage of our Deferred Billing Option, interest doesn�t accrue from the original date of purchase, instead it will begin accruing after the deferment period ends.
  • Manage your account and pay your bill online. We make it so easy!
11-25-2013
Message 22 of 701
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Victor1 wrote:

followed your steps, tried several times clearing history and cookies each time and no dice. I continued purchase as Guest idk if that might have played a role. I dont think so tho because i didnt have to make an account for the express card.

I also signed up with Total Rewards but no pop up. I went for the Hard Pull after seeing the link for the app at the bottom of the page and got 7-10 day message.

This was with 671 EQ I just checked.

We've received your application. 

Dear valued customer, 

Thank you for your Total Rewards® Visa® credit card application. We are reviewing the information you provided, and we will contact you by mail within 7-10 business days. 

If you have questions about this message or your Total Rewards® Visa® credit card account, please call our Customer Care team at 1-855-381-5715 (TDD/TTY:1-800-695-1788). We will be happy to help you.

As someone who apped for this one with a 698 EQ and denied, it's not really looking good. They cited limited credit experience and too many recently opened accounts (yes, even if they were their own).

Kinda annoying since there have been reports of approvals with similar scores.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 23 of 701
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I didn't see the HSN (Home Shopping Network) card on this list. They have a MasterCard version as well.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 24 of 701
JMills
Frequent Contributor

@injustifiiable! Thanks looks like I did miss HSN : )
Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 25 of 701
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@JMills wrote:

There is also a Discover version of the True Value card. :-)

Message 26 of 701
Ron1
Super Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@JMills wrote:

There is also a Discover version of the True Value card. :-)

TrueValueDiscover_CC_Splash8634.png

Message 27 of 701
waiter
Regular Contributor

Grand Rental Station DISCOVER card issued by comenity. 

and 

Taylor Rental DISCOVER card. 

Both cards are live, and you have to apply cold. no pre approvals or mention of these cards on grand and taylor websites.

I think they are like TrueValue DISCOVER  *BUT* application interface is different, than TrueValue Discover application.

By the way TrueValue was instant for me 9.2K , and to my surprise they pulled EXPERIAN.* thanks goes to Finstar for mentioning that card*

App interface for TrueValue Disc was new one, perhaps thats why the Instant.  but other Discovers have same old comenity app interface, which always gave me 7-10 msg, and after a week or so i get letter in mail asking me to call to verify application and some security questions ans then always a approval.

I would like to know any other Discover and mastercard or visa cards issued by comenity.

Message 28 of 701
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@waiter wrote:

Grand Rental Station DISCOVER card issued by comenity. 

and 

Taylor Rental DISCOVER card. 

Both cards are live, and you have to apply cold. no pre approvals or mention of these cards on grand and taylor websites.

I think they are like TrueValue DISCOVER  *BUT* application interface is different, than TrueValue Discover application.

By the way TrueValue was instant for me 9.2K , and to my surprise they pulled EXPERIAN.* thanks goes to Finstar for mentioning that card*

App interface for TrueValue Disc was new one, perhaps thats why the Instant.  but other Discovers have same old comenity app interface, which always gave me 7-10 msg, and after a week or so i get letter in mail asking me to call to verify application and some security questions ans then always a approval.

I would like to know any other Discover and mastercard or visa cards issued by comenity.

Thanks waiter.  I can't take all the credit since I almost forgot about it from the huge list (Comenity has soooo many) but I think Ron1 mentioned it too Smiley Happy

Nicely done... $9.2K?  That's a pretty good CL on a Comenity co-branded card for sure!

Message 29 of 701
JMills
Frequent Contributor

I have updated the list, please let me know if I am missing something

Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 30 of 701
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.