Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 15k!!! Highest SL ever!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU 15k!!! Highest SL ever!

Just approved for 15K flagship rewards, TU 631 Pull in PA. I have been with navy for over 90 days below 120 though. I have the cash rewards card( opened at joining) at 1000K used often and pay in full each month. My current uti across all lines is 8%. Last late payment was one year ago. No collections , 1 settle , 2 pay in full, 1 shows balance of 4K listed as derogatory. Income is my fiancee at 146K which I used on the application both times. I am an AU on 3 lines totaling 41K. My personal cards are discover secured $1300, Cap one QSO $500, PayPal 2% $2000.

I can’t belive how well they treated me! Thank you all for the help!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU 15k!!! Highest SL ever!

A huge congrats to you!! NFCU strikes again! Love these success stories. 👌🏾

Anxiously awaiting my 91 / 3 🤞🏾
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Newtophilly

First things first: From one veteran to another, Thank You for your service! Smiley Very Happy

Super Congrats on your Navy Fed $15,000 Flagship Rewards approval! Smiley Very Happy

You're the second person in 2 days I've read about here in the myFICO forum

who was approved for a Flagship Rewards with a FICO 8 TU in the low 630s.

Navy Fed really goes out of their way to create opportunities for folks who

would never be given a fair shake with other financial institutions. BTW, here's

the link to the other post I referenced. It's very similar to yours. Congrats again! Smiley Very Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/NAVY-91-3-Second-Card-Approval/td-p/5410262

Message 3 of 11
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

That's definitely impressive, congrats to you!!

Message 4 of 11
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just approved for 15K flagship rewards, TU 631 Pull in PA. I have been with navy for over 90 days below 120 though. I have the cash rewards card( opened at joining) at 1000K used often and pay in full each month. My current uti across all lines is 8%. Last late payment was one year ago. No collections , 1 settle , 2 pay in full, 1 shows balance of 4K listed as derogatory. Income is my fiancee at 146K which I used on the application both times. I am an AU on 3 lines totaling 41K. My personal cards are discover secured $1300, Cap one QSO $500, PayPal 2% $2000.

Congrats.  Curious, was this an "offer" in the offers section or did you just apply?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 5 of 11
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice approval for you. NFCU rocks!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  Curious, was this an "offer" in the offers section or did you just apply?

\

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This was not an offer - I have yet to have one/anything show up in the offer section.

Message 7 of 11
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

This was not an offer - I have yet to have one/anything show up in the offer section.

I asked because I just had that card show up in my offers.  I have never had anything show up before either.  I am hesitant to believe it being just below 600 FICO but do have two years of perfect history with my nRewards secured card.  Regardless of all that...  nice limit!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Real nice approval, Ntp -- Congratulations!

And thank you for all the detail and DPs.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the awesome SL!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.