Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU #2

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU #2

@sto0pyd wrote:

What's the "91/3" rule? Is it 91 days after the account has been opened? I'm curious since I'm about to request for a CLI, but my 91- day mark would only have 2 statements generated. My 3rd statement would be > 91 days, more like 100 days.

So its supposed to be 91 days and 3 full statements, and YMMV, but I have seen ppl get it only over 91 days and 2 statements.   Worst case you get the to early msg which is not a hard pull at least.   Income plays a big part in the 91/3 CLI.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it the 3rd statement showing in EQ or the 3rd statement in your online account?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a great rebuilding success story! Big congratulations!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What a great rebuilding success story! Big congratulations!

Thanks, its still going too.    This post was 8 months ago, so quite a bit has changed since then and some still the same.   Goodwills still take forever. lol 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it the 3rd statement showing in EQ or the 3rd statement in your online account?

3rd statement with NFCU.    However the lending requirements have tightened up since Nov when i first posted this, and most ppl are having to wait till 6 months to get a CLI.  If you have high income and low dti, it could be sooner, but that the trend more to 6 mo now. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.