Did you mean: 

NFCU $24.1K Approval - Platinum Card

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU $24.1K Approval - Platinum Card

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Congratulations to your DH on the card.

NFCU doesn't seem to reduce limits, at least from what I've seen here. His credit history certainly helped. since he got the lowest possible rate on the Platinum.

Thanks! This is good to know about no CL reduction, appreciated!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 11 of 34
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Huge congrats to DH!  screamer.gif

I'm another who has had great success at NFCU with a modest income... they are truly exceptional.  Smiley Very Happy

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Thanks, UncleB. NFCU beat his discover limit, even. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 12 of 34
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

Way to Go, DH! Congrats! Monster SL!

Thanks! (I love that minions gif!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 13 of 34
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Fire6546 wrote:
Congrats!

Thank you!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 14 of 34
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Adkins wrote:
First off, NOT MY APPROVAL! I'm in The Garden! 😃

This one belongs to my DH. His scores are 760s-780s, depending on CRA, with a long & perfect credit history. He only has two inquires in the last two years. And income is only $30K, which is why I'm really surprised at the high SL. I told him not be shocked if they reduce his limit.

I chose the Platinum card for him because of the lowest interest rate (he got 7.9%), so he can do some balance transfers (at 0%) and save money, even if they don't get paid off in a year. (He was right there as I applied for him, he just hates technology and rather I do it for him!)

Im afraid of these new fangled gizmos too.  Can you come over and do a few apps for me pweeze

Hahahahahahaha! I can't guarantee the same results! 😄

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 15 of 34
Fire6546
New Contributor

It’s weird with the whole income thing and their limits, I signed up a couple months back got my cloc 6k, gorewards 3.5k and yesterday got my auto refi approved 32.4k and have yet to actually provide them with income proof??
Message 16 of 34
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Fire6546 wrote:
It’s weird with the whole income thing and their limits, I signed up a couple months back got my cloc 6k, gorewards 3.5k and yesterday got my auto refi approved 32.4k and have yet to actually provide them with income proof??

Yeah, it just really depends on your credit profile. I didn't need income proof for my card but they asked for it on my CLOC, before they would finalized the approval. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 17 of 34
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

This one belongs to my DH. His scores are 760s-780s, depending on CRA, with a long & perfect credit history. He only has two inquires in the last two years. And income is only $30K, which is why I'm really surprised at the high SL. I told him not be shocked if they reduce his limit.

I chose the Platinum card for him because of the lowest interest rate (he got 7.9%), so he can do some balance transfers (at 0%) and save money, even if they don't get paid off in a year. (He was right there as I applied for him, he just hates technology and rather I do it for him!)

Congrats to the DH there!

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to DH! 

Message 19 of 34
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Congrats to the DH there!

Thanks! I'm really happy for him!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.