cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU $24.1K Approval - Platinum Card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU $24.1K Approval - Platinum Card

@JAG73 wrote:

Congrats to DH! 

Thank you! 

Message 21 of 34
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!
Message 22 of 34
Frequent Contributor

Wow...just wow!   Congrats to the DH! 

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 23 of 34
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks!

Message 24 of 34
Super Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

Wow...just wow!   Congrats to the DH! 

Thank you! My words were "holy poop balls" when the approval and limit popped up. He thought he'd been denied. 😂

Message 25 of 34
Valued Contributor

Congrats to your DH! I almost thought I wrote this. Lol My DH is the same way. I had to apply for his CCs and negotiated his car loan. 🤣😂

Message 26 of 34
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Adkins wrote:
First off, NOT MY APPROVAL! I'm in The Garden! 😃

This one belongs to my DH. His scores are 760s-780s, depending on CRA, with a long & perfect credit history. He only has two inquires in the last two years. And income is only $30K, which is why I'm really surprised at the high SL. I told him not be shocked if they reduce his limit.

I chose the Platinum card for him because of the lowest interest rate (he got 7.9%), so he can do some balance transfers (at 0%) and save money, even if they don't get paid off in a year. (He was right there as I applied for him, he just hates technology and rather I do it for him!)

Congrats to Mr AdkinsSmiley Happy This years Christmas will be sponsered by NavySmiley Wink🎄🎄🎁🎁

#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 27 of 34
Valued Contributor

Congrats to your DH indeed Addie.🎈🍾🎊🎉🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

(10/05/18)
Message 28 of 34
Super Contributor

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats to your DH! I almost thought I wrote this. Lol My DH is the same way. I had to apply for his CCs and negotiated his car loan. 🤣😂

Ha! Same here! I find his vehicles for him, too. 🤣

Message 29 of 34
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Adkins wrote:
First off, NOT MY APPROVAL! I'm in The Garden! 😃

This one belongs to my DH. His scores are 760s-780s, depending on CRA, with a long & perfect credit history. He only has two inquires in the last two years. And income is only $30K, which is why I'm really surprised at the high SL. I told him not be shocked if they reduce his limit.

I chose the Platinum card for him because of the lowest interest rate (he got 7.9%), so he can do some balance transfers (at 0%) and save money, even if they don't get paid off in a year. (He was right there as I applied for him, he just hates technology and rather I do it for him!)

Congrats to Mr AdkinsSmiley Happy This years Christmas will be sponsered by NavySmiley Wink🎄🎄🎁🎁

Thanks AJC!

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.