Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 25k Flagship APPROVAL!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU 25k Flagship APPROVAL!!

Hello to all!! So, after I became a member here and reading and reading and reading and reaching out to others...I finally achieved something I once thought wouldn't happen!! I still have lots of work to do but I can definitely say and now feel the rewards of all the hard work and time spent here and doing the right things, financially.

My Fico scores are in the mid 600s. Navy pulled TU for a new card as usual. My TU Fico is 666 (awful number). I applied today with 6% UTL. I do have some derogatories and still 2 COs on my TU report, soon to be 1. No late payments with an AAOA of 5 yrs.

Based on my experience and from what I've read here I'm starting to think that my past relationships with my local CU held more weight then my initial thinking. I don't have a clean file by most standards. My initial relationship with NFCU started in Jan of 2019 with a savings account and the CR 7800. I've put about 10k through the CR in the past 3 months (vet bills with a sick pup) and was paid in full except for this most recent month which was reported with 6% utl. 

I can't say thank you enough! This forum has been a life saver. I started in the upper 400s not even a year ago and now mid 600s with 35k revolving credit... A CO to be removed next month.....700s soon. Again, thank you to all and I hope this gives someone out there hope.... 

approval NFCU.png

And a lower APR as well.... CHEERS!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU 25k Flagship APPROVAL!!

Outstanding!  Congrats on the Flagship approval and SL!! 

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s awesomecongrats!! NFCU shows so much love it’s starting to seem crazy lol.
Message 3 of 22
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval and i'm with you buddy, I feel the same way about this Forum.  These guys have saved my credit life!

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 22
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Congrats, I love NFCU.

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

Message 6 of 22
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  my friend on your Approval and the LEGENDARY SL!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 22
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  Navy Federal ROCKS!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 8 of 22
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

@armymed80,

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Awesome approval. Out of curiosity are your charge offs paid off or do they have a balance?

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU Flagship approval and monster SL! It's always raining $$$$$$ at Navy Federal! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.