cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 2nd approval $20000, first card was $500!

tag
IamWesty12
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU 2nd approval $20000, first card was $500!

@ericccccc wrote:

@sourpuss29 wrote:

@ericccccc wrote:

@sourpuss29 wrote:

[...]Out of curiosity, what are your Navy stats in terms of how long you've been a member and other products you have?

I have only been with them for four months. My first NFCU credit card was issued the day after I became a member.

I have a flagship account with 10k and a Special EasyStart 1-year account.

Do you happen to know what your internal score is?

My internal score is 300

@ericccccc @sourpuss29 How do I find out what my internal score is with NFCU?  I can see my actual fico credit score but unsure of where to find out the internal score w/ them.  Thanks ahead peeps!

Starting Score: 461
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
ericccccc

@IamWesty12 wrote:

@ericccccc wrote:

@sourpuss29 wrote:

@ericccccc wrote:

@sourpuss29 wrote:

[...]Out of curiosity, what are your Navy stats in terms of how long you've been a member and other products you have?

I have only been with them for four months. My first NFCU credit card was issued the day after I became a member.

My internal score is 300

@ericccccc @sourpuss29 How do I find out what my internal score is with NFCU?  I can see my actual fico credit score but unsure of where to find out the internal score w/ them.  Thanks ahead peeps!

I just got a letter from them today with my internal score. I think you should receive the internal score whenever you apply for a new credit account.

Message 22 of 25
sourpuss29
Frequent Contributor

@ericccccc wrote:

@sourpuss29 wrote:

@ericccccc wrote:

My internal score is 300

I asked because myself and @Janneman  had discussed our respective memberships as it relates to trying to figure out the method to Navy's madness when it comes to extending credit...which I ultimately came to realize was a colossal waste of time.

Thanks for responding. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25
sourpuss29
Frequent Contributor

@IamWesty12 wrote:

You'll typically find out your IS after a credit card approval or denial. When I applied for the Platinum back in Sept, mine was listed on the back of the letter that the card came attached to.

Message 24 of 25
ericccccc

They denied my CLI on the Go rewards lol...

so now I have a card with $500 and another card with $20000 from the same bank

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.