Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 3/91 Second Card and CLI

tag
Buckwheat2U
Regular Contributor

NFCU 3/91 Second Card and CLI

So I was trying to be good and garden but I got a great deal on a new car so I had to start over, and my 3/91 with my first NFCU card (Platinum $3k SL) just passed on Wednesday and I was waiting on the statement to show posted. So I decided since I was already starting over, might as well go all in. Apped for the NFCU Rewards Amex and got $25K SL and 9.65%...Score. Then put in for a $5k CLI request on the Platinum and got the "pending" message but I think that's pretty standard from what I've read. Then I noticed in my email I had an email from NFCU that they had already given me an auto-CLI to $4500 so hopefully didn't shoot myself in the foot there. Anyway getting the big SL on the Amex was really the goal here so now definitely back to the garden for me.

As of 7/26/2020

Amazon-Prime-Store-Card
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU 3/91 Second Card and CLI

Congratulations on your CLI and approval!
Message 2 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU approval and CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 12
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 4 of 12
Mad12345
Regular Contributor

@Buckwheat2U wrote:
So I was trying to be good and garden but I got a great deal on a new car so I had to start over, and my 3/91 with my first NFCU card (Platinum $3k SL) just passed on Wednesday and I was waiting on the statement to show posted. So I decided since I was already starting over, might as well go all in. Apped for the NFCU Rewards Amex and got $25K SL and 9.65%...Score. Then put in for a $5k CLI request on the Platinum and got the "pending" message but I think that's pretty standard from what I've read. Then I noticed in my email I had an email from NFCU that they had already given me an auto-CLI to $4500 so hopefully didn't shoot myself in the foot there. Anyway getting the big SL on the Amex was really the goal here so now definitely back to the garden for me.

Congratulations. Hope to be in your shoes with a second card sometime in February.

Message 5 of 12
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Well done, congrats!

Message 6 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on getting the 25K out the door on the second card!!

Message 7 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

21785i28A83A703392EAB8.gif

Message 9 of 12
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and CLI!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.