Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 3RD CARD LOW T.U. SCORE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU 3RD CARD LOW T.U. SCORE

Hi all, well it's been181/6 since my first go rewards card and 91/3 since my more rewards amex card so I figured why not donate some hard pulls to Navy. .Cli for the go rewards went to 24 HR review "will update" . I decided to app the cash rewards and received instant approval for 15,000 ! ! High interest rate of 17% but I pif so I'm not too upset. Now here's the mind blowing part " T.U. was 630 "
Jan. 2019 Go rewards 600
April 2019 more rewards 20,000
June 2019 auto loan nfcu 40,000
July 2019 cash rewards 15,000
Income 60,000
Disco 1,000
Cap plat 500
Cap QS one 500
Amex gold
One year ago to the day I had only a secured cap one for 200.
Thank you forum for making this possible !
Now it is time to search out this place you call the Garden and grow what I have been blessed to be given. . .
Ex 650 TU 630 EQ 640
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU 3RD CARD LOW T.U. SCORE

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG CONGRATS on your Truly Blessed NFCU approvals - What an AMAZING year for you!!! Smiley Very Happy 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 9
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new Navy card and great job with the rebuild!

Message 3 of 9
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Thats a nice approval and limit. 

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 4 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 5 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, congratsSmiley Happy Im impressed on sll you achieved with Navy on 60kSmiley Happy a 40k car with 35k in credit card limits is insanely good especislly with your scores. Blessed indeedSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU CashRewards approval! You are truely blessed by Navy Fed! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I’ve got two navy cards myself (cash rewards and platinum). I see you have the gold card as well.....my scores and profile are a little higher and thicker and still can’t get any amex cards! You are for sure on a good ride!

Message 8 of 9
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.