Did you mean: 

NFCU 91/3 approval for 2nd card but denied CLI and CLOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU 91/3 approval for 2nd card but denied CLI and CLOC

Eloquent as always! LOL!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
In your case , it just maybe your limited credit before Navy that is making Navy slow dance with ya. Eventually, your 94k and and good payment history will make a difference. Sometimes girls want to be romanced not hit over the head with Caveman TheorySmiley Wink

Message 11 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m just updating you guys as I said I would. So they were reporting my old accounts to another persons file and they pulled their Equifax report. That was the reason for the denial. They updated my Equifax with those accounts and as soon as they updated they did a soft pull (the rep said for my inconvenience) and they was able to approve me for a CLI to 13,000. Still waiting on my appeal for the CLOC (by Friday). Hopefully that’s an approval too and I’ll update that as well! Lol either way I’m happy 21K from Navy in 3 months from only store cards is amazing lol.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: I guess Navy does love me lol. I got the approval back for my CLOC for 5k. Originally app’d for 15k but it’s still a start. Safe to say my faith is restored in Navy. Thanks again for all the knowledge from the forum and feedback on my thread!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mike --- Just keep in mind that if you don't use the CLOC very much, or at all, it isn't beneficial to want or need $15K. That goes against your total credit exposure with NFCU. You might get denied for a future CLI on your CCs because it is tied up in the CLOC

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.