Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 91/3

tag
Svthhvn
Contributor

NFCU 91/3

91/3 was Friday. Applied for CLI. Been checking. No response. Thinking a denial. I do believe NFCU is tightening the purse strings. Denied for 3rd card. Which is fine, I understand it and will sit on the sidelines a while. I'm a mom of 5, waiting is a skill I've learned to master!! 😂😂

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU 91/3

@Svthhvn wrote:

91/3 was Friday. Applied for CLI. Been checking. No response. Thinking a denial. I do believe NFCU is tightening the purse strings. Denied for 3rd card. Which is fine, I understand it and will sit on the sidelines a while. I'm a mom of 5, waiting is a skill I've learned to master!! 😂😂

I know you said that you have been checking, have you been checking in your available credit limit on that card?

Sorry for your third card denialSmiley Sad

edited: need more coffee

Message 2 of 19
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

NFCU has been busy lately, and many of us are seeing CLI requests appearing on Day 3 after request.  So I'm guessing you would see a CLI appear on Monday, if approved.  Good luck on the CLI!

Message 3 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

NFCU has been busy lately, and many of us are seeing CLI requests appearing on Day 3 after request.  So I'm guessing you would see a CLI appear on Monday, if approved.  Good luck on the CLI!

@Duke_Nukem, That is pretty much what I have been reading.Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 19
Svthhvn
Contributor

I'll update if anything changes but I'm not holding my breath! 

Message 5 of 19
Svthhvn
Contributor

Update: $500. I'll take it. It's better than a no!! Plus cap one gave me $100 on WM card and $100 on a QS card. 😃

Message 6 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Svthhvn wrote:

Update: $500. I'll take it. It's better than a no!! Plus cap one gave me $100 on WM card and $100 on a QS card. 😃

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 7 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Svthhvn wrote:

Congratulations on your IncreasesSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Svthhvn wrote:

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Svthhvn wrote:

Sweet, enjoy it !

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.