Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 91 day CLI

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU 91 day CLI

Image result for uss wisconsin battleship guns firing gif

BIG  CONGRATS , my friend on your NFCU More Rewards  MASSIVE  CLI and Thanks for the DPs! Smiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just realized I was past my 91 days with Navy Fed and applied for my second card got approved for a navy Fed cash rewards at 10k. 

Message 22 of 33
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just realized I was past my 91 days with Navy Fed and applied for my second card got approved for a navy Fed cash rewards at 10k. 

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_Irwin that is awesome! Can you share your DP's on the first card?

Congrats on your second card and the nice SL!! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 33
pt91978
Regular Contributor

@EverForward wrote:

Congratulations!!  I can't wait to graduate from my lil secured nRewards card to one of the real NFCU cards.  Sounds like it's well worth the wait...and NFCU is well worth the investment.

@EverForward, you could try to apply for one of their real cards if you want to take a chance.  My secured nRewards card 5th statement just cut on 3.18.20 w/ a score of 680 on TU w/ a BK on file.  And what do I know?!?! BaAaAaAMmM!!!! I was approved instantly 15K on the Go Rewards card.  GL!

Message 25 of 33
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

So it's not six months for a CLI? My secured ncard went from $500 to $2000 unsecured Oct 4th statement. I product changed to go in November. I just hit love button and they asked how much I put in $10,000.  Haven't heard anything back yet. I just thought it was six months from last CLI. 

Current Scores

Message 26 of 33
sundi712
Established Member

Wow the positive NFCU threads are what convinced me to apply and get approved for the NFCU Platinum a few months back. Looks like I should have some others in the house continue to grow their credit using Navy Federal!

Message 27 of 33
pt91978
Regular Contributor

@tpdtopcop wrote:

So it's not six months for a CLI? My secured ncard went from $500 to $2000 unsecured Oct 4th statement. I product changed to go in November. I just hit love button and they asked how much I put in $10,000.  Haven't heard anything back yet. I just thought it was six months from last CLI. 

So your nRewards secured card graduated to unsecured after 4th statement?  You're lucky, because the rep told me on the phone they will review my secured card after 6 months.

Message 28 of 33
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 29 of 33
gen_zod
New Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🍾 🎈 on the nice SL and 2nd card. Curious to know did you receive a HP?  

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.