Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 91 day secured card into Amex sl 10k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU 91 day secured card into Amex sl 10k

Been reading forum long time though I would post about this since I heard about it from this forum the 91 day navy federal high sl

I have two capital one cards $500 each a credit one card $400
First premier $300

I read this forum and got the $500 secured navy card maxed it out and pif twice the first two months and once the third month.

I was also closing on a house this month on the 25th (I closed Smiley Happy) what’s crazy is my 91day mark for navy was the 26th. So after moving all my stuff in it was 2am and I was kinda scared to apply because I didn’t know if I needed to wait until 8am. I expected it to be denied because I missed paying my capital one card off in full by a day so it reported maxed out all other cards reported $0 I applied on my phone for the Amex rewards cards and BOOM congrats $10000 sl, so I remember everyone saying go try for the CLOC and normally it gets approved I tried online but it made me call in and the rep did the app and it came back denied but I didn’t care I was so happy. Just wanted to let you guys know that this works and I appreciate all the advice
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU 91 day secured card into Amex sl 10k

Congrats on your new NFCU card

Message 2 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!

Message 5 of 15
Flex1
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Been reading forum long time though I would post about this since I heard about it from this forum the 91 day navy federal high sl

I have two capital one cards $500 each a credit one card $400
First premier $300

I read this forum and got the $500 secured navy card maxed it out and pif twice the first two months and once the third month.

I was also closing on a house this month on the 25th (I closed Smiley Happy) what’s crazy is my 91day mark for navy was the 26th. So after moving all my stuff in it was 2am and I was kinda scared to apply because I didn’t know if I needed to wait until 8am. I expected it to be denied because I missed paying my capital one card off in full by a day so it reported maxed out all other cards reported $0 I applied on my phone for the Amex rewards cards and BOOM congrats $10000 sl, so I remember everyone saying go try for the CLOC and normally it gets approved I tried online but it made me call in and the rep did the app and it came back denied but I didn’t care I was so happy. Just wanted to let you guys know that this works and I appreciate all the advice

Congrats!!! Gotta love Navy Fed!!!

Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great limitSmiley Happy enjoySmiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Curious what your current credit scores are, I just joined Navy Federal last week and was going to open a 1000-1500 secured, thought maybe it would graduate "better" with my low 580 fico score.

Message 8 of 15
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval and the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current score is 580 I was at 610 last month but the capital one card reporting max out dropped me.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.