Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU ACLI

tag
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

NFCU ACLI

Woke up today and went online to make a payment on my AMEX account I noticed that I received a credit line increase of 500.00 on top of a increase I already put in March 17th.

It was kinda a shock I mean I've been putting all of my charges on NFCU since receiving approval for membership. I'm wondering has anyone ever received this before in the past?

CL went from 25,000 to 33,000 on March 17th and is now 33,500. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. 

NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU ACLI

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see they are giving auto CLI's to larger credit lines as well. I wonder if it is completely random or people who requested CLI's in the last month or two. 

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your PCLI! 👍

Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI.

Message 5 of 25
EverForward
Established Contributor

Message 6 of 25
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice to see they are giving auto CLI's to larger credit lines as well. I wonder if it is completely random or people who requested CLI's in the last month or two. 

Don't know. I got a $900 increase 2 weeks ago. I reconned the amount and was denied for being at max exposure. Noticed yesterday they gave me an additional $500. Email today says "Your recent credit limit inquiry"

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't know. I got a $900 increase 2 weeks ago. I reconned the amount and was denied for being at max exposure. Noticed yesterday they gave me an additional $500. Email today says "Your recent credit limit inquiry"

Right, I read the email they sent and makes me wonder how they are deciding. That one user got it before his 91/3 so shouldn't just be people who requested. At first I thought it was only smaller credit lines but that is proven wrong. So seems anyone they think could use it....

Message 8 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 25
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Right, I read the email they sent and makes me wonder how they are deciding. That one user got it before his 91/3 so shouldn't just be people who requested. At first I thought it was only smaller credit lines but that is proven wrong. So seems anyone they think could use it....

My wife just text me that she got it too. She's never been approved for a CLI and she hasn't requested one in the last 6 months.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.