Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AMEX EXPRESS CC V

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU AMEX EXPRESS CC V

Hello All. 

Today I joined NFCU membership. I started to look at thier different CC option. One representive told the Amex has the same requirement as the other unsercured cards? Do you know if this is accurate infomation?  Also, I was wondering if its too soon to apply. I am an authorize user for capital one plat card, its limit is $750 paid off  montly. My credit scores TU 619, Ex 613, EQ 609, in addition I have several students laon in good stands.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU AMEX EXPRESS CC V

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All. 

Today I joined NFCU membership. I started to look at thier different CC option. One representive told the Amex has the same requirement as the other unsercured cards? Do you know if this is accurate infomation?  Also, I was wondering if its too soon to apply. I am an authorize user for capital one plat card, its limit is $750 paid off  montly. My credit scores TU 619, Ex 613, EQ 609, in addition I have several students laon in good stands.

Some people have had success getting a card with them with scores that low but mine were in the 630s and I got the nrewards with a 500 sl. I doubt you'd get the Amex, just my. 02. Dv 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All. 

I have scores similar to those and I couldn't get the amex and other with higher score got denied too. Everyone's profile is different so YMMV, but if your just trying to get a first card with them I would suggest the cash rewards or go rewards first.

Message 3 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

I've seen 610 fico approved for 18k and second card 3 months later for $5100 with 610 fico9

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

I've seen 610 fico approved for 18k and second card 3 months later for $5100 with 610 fico9

Yeah, you never know...  but that could be income and a clean even if thin profile too.  To many factors, so I just know mine and I'm not getting those kinds of approvals.   

Message 5 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

only thing what made the diference was good income..over 125k with poi w2.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would do it..  I don't have that, so ill just have to be happy with my lower limits

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.