Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU APPROVAL!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU APPROVAL!!!

That is great news...just think if anything ever went down..and you absolutely needed funds immediately..You'd be covered..

Life changer..congratulations
Message 11 of 15
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Very nice limit!!! Congrats!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU GoRewards approval and monster SL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The NFCU Gremlin strikes again..... I sware he knows no button except the YES one~~!!

Welcome to the Family....

Message 14 of 15
Flex1
Regular Contributor

@tdl172 wrote:
I have been debating over and over when to apply for an NFCU card then i got an ad in the mail for NFCU Go Rewards. I sat on it for about 3 weeks until i paid my Cap one and Discover cards were paid down. I checked and it said i had a 2% UTI but with a 602 Fico as of 5-15-19 and a late from last year and 2 collections(one im going to court to countersue this week, and the other goes off my credit in August) i wasnt sure i would get approved. I tried anyway and got approved for $15000. I was super shocked its more than i wanted in my best case scenario but i will certainly take it. My Cap One and Discover are only $2000 combinedThank everyone for the posts that made me brave enough to even apply for the card. I will make sure to take care of it.

Congrats on an amazing SL and approval! Welcome to the Navy Fed family!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.