Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU.....APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU.....APPROVED

@Sandman771 wrote:

I too joined NFCU this morning once I read on here Veterans were eligble. 

I was going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole on here getting my rebuilding in order. I got a Blue Sky secure card last week $300 limit and that is all I had. Well I figured with my scores being so bad, TU is 525 I would need the NFCU secured card, but then I read on here somewhere that a person below 600 TU got an unsecured card, so i figured if I am going to rehab anyway, go ahead and take the hard pull (I know I know you all just cringed didn't you?) 

Anyway, the app was under review. Said it would take a couple of days. But then my phone gets a text message saying you have been approved you should receive your card within 5-7 buiness days. But then when I go log in to see what I got it shows the application as still pending. Anyone have a clue? 

I went online when I got home, and there was a message saying my "pending application" etc etc.....I was approved in Branch and recieved the text saying approved. You can call the 800 CS number and they can tell you the approval amount....

Message 21 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
@Sandman771 The card will show up on your account soon. Or you can call and ask what the limit is.

Yes, 24-48 hrs it will show up, just like the CLOC limit will show up. However, you can call and get CC SL

Message 22 of 43
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Cool deal. I thought it was some evil trick by some hacker. Just puts a great end to a crappy week. Thanks for the help! 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 23 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is CLOC limit?  All these abbreviations throughout the feeds are confusing to newbies. Thanks in advance.

Message 24 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOC limit is 15k
Message 25 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What is CLOC limit?  All these abbreviations throughout the feeds are confusing to newbies. Thanks in advance.

Hi 3FICO welcome to myfico! If you are asking about what CLOC stands for it is Checking Line of Credit...I hope this helps Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone heard of anyone apping for two cards in one day......The Visa Signature looks really good....49 AF but will SL at least 5k....Anyone with data on two cards in one day

Message 27 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 28 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the clarification..😊
Message 29 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great! Congrats on your approvals...Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.