tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Amex Approval $23,900!!!

Message 11 of 24
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Gmood, Dang....I’m never gonna make it to the garden lol I see the CSR similarities and know chase has a few other items on its card, but this is a pretty solid offering and the no annual fee really holds it up. Nice call-out!
Message 12 of 24
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Excellent SL and APR! Congratulations!

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 13 of 24
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
@Gmood, Dang....I’m never gonna make it to the garden lol I see the CSR similarities and know chase has a few other items on its card, but this is a pretty solid offering and the no annual fee really holds it up. Nice call-out!

Lol... Though I visit the garden for short stints. I never say I'm going to the garden. I'd be lying most of the time.😂

Message 14 of 24
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Lol... Though I visit the garden for short stints. I never say I'm going to the garden. I'd be lying most of the time.😂

I never quite made it to the garden yet, but I think I need to pay it a long visit.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 15 of 24
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

WOW! Congratulations. Navy has been handing out lots of money this weekend!!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 16 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Looks like Navy is on fire this week!!  Smiley Very Happy

Huge congrats!!   screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

My sentiments exactly. I put a sapling in my signature sometime last year and it lasted 3 months.  Had to ditch it.  😩😂

Congrats on the stellar approval!

Message 18 of 24
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@19eighty5 wrote:

WOW! Congratulations. Navy has been handing out lots of money this weekend!!

Thanks, 19eighty5! I didn't want to miss my ride on the Navy Gravy train passing thru this last week lol choo-choo!!! 

Message 19 of 24
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

My sentiments exactly. I put a sapling in my signature sometime last year and it lasted 3 months.  Had to ditch it.  😩😂

Congrats on the stellar approval!

Thanks, 4theLove! I'm thinking this should be my last app for 2018 (says the grown up in me), but now that Gmood intro'd me to the WF card I may have to sneak out for that one too lol I know WF has been thirsty for customers after their scandal last year and when that happens to banks they tend to be a bit more generous with starting lines and credit requirements (for me that would be the 'large amount of inqs'), albeit WF is known to be very conservative. I don't have any relationship with them right now and that may work against me, but we'll see!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.