Re: NFCU Amex Approved 25k

Congrats on the great starting limit.

Message 11 of 25
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations DV on a great SL with them! Enjoy

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I dont care if ones bk or not, that is one hecka sl and killa apr! Youve done amazingSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! That’s amaaaaaazing!! 

Message 14 of 25
Takasniper
Valued Member

Additional background, my score is right around 690 with 15% utilization.  I think total inq this year would be about 4-5 tops.  I haven't pulled my lately information just going off memory. 

I also wanted to ask after I got approved for the NFCU Amex, I requested for a credit increase on my NFCU rewards card and it was approved from $12,500 to $20,000.  Should I go ahead and just get the CLOC of $15k or just stop?  I don't need it, but figured I can have all of there products if they approved me for the Amex and my CLI on the rewards card.

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you need the CLOC for UTL purposes, go for it. I didn't need it but still got it lol, $15k
Message 16 of 25
Takasniper
Valued Member

Thanks c00mtg was it an easy process or different from credit application? Do I need to provide them with any documentation?
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Takasniper wrote:
Thanks c00mtg was it an easy process or different from credit application? Do I need to provide them with any documentation?

Easy peezy! All you need to do is apply for it on the app or online and ask how much you want.  I asked for $15k and got $15k. I didn't provide any documentation.  I just had to go in the branch to sign a document since my branch was near my house.

Message 18 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Cloc is different department than cc so will be hp but why not go for the triple lindy? Smiley Wink
Nice job getting your other increaseSmiley Happy
Message 19 of 25
Takasniper
Valued Member

Wow NFCU has been real good to me CLI on one card, 25k SL on Amex card, and 15k on CLOC......

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.