Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Amex and Discover It Approvals!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Amex and Discover It Approvals!!!

Overly ecstatic been a avid reader and long time lurker on a rebuilding journey lol finally pulled the trigger after reading much informative and positive information watching the wheel turn after submission gave me instant anxiety lol and I was instantly approved for 20k NFCU Amex and Discover it for 11k also approved for 20k auto loan at %6 with Navy and it’s all thanks to the community so I would like to extend my gratitude to all your insight and help now to the garden I go to bloom these beautiful babies!!!
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Amex and Discover It Approvals!!!

WOW congrats on all your approvals and great SL's. This community has been so helpful for me as well. Way to go!

tenor

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and welcome!

Those are some awesome cards, do you care to share some data points with us?

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals and great SLs. That's awesome.
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Solid choices and approvals! Well done!
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NFCU Amex, Disco IT and car loan approvals! Great SL too! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 23
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was instantly approved for 20k NFCU Amex and Discover it for 11k also approved for 20k auto loan at %6 with Navy

Anything . you didn't get approved for Smiley Tongue?  Welcome and a big congrats on the approvals, those are nothing to blink at.  Great SL out of the gate.

Message 7 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

11k Discover is the most impressive. Congrats on being selected for the 20k Discover ClubSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 23
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Overly ecstatic been a avid reader and long time lurker on a rebuilding journey lol finally pulled the trigger after reading much informative and positive information watching the wheel turn after submission gave me instant anxiety lol and I was instantly approved for 20k NFCU Amex and Discover it for 11k also approved for 20k auto loan at %6 with Navy and it’s all thanks to the community so I would like to extend my gratitude to all your insight and help now to the garden I go to bloom these beautiful babies!!!

2 amazing approvals. 

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals and very nice SL's!!!!
Navy Strike Again

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.